I'm back with a couple of more shares but first I must tell you that I had a great time at Paperific today but I broke my budget a wee bit but oh so many goodies to show for it.
And it was awesome to head to stalls such as Scrapware and see a LO by Kim on display, then over to Scrapmatts where I met the lovely Andrew and Sophie. I had won a $10 gift voucher too which was a big bonus. Then I see on the wall Anne's LO and an OTP from Leanne.
And it still went on. Off to Twiddleybitz where I see Sandra's brilliant shadow box. Then past Mad 4 Markers where my and Mel's LOs were on display. I may have even missed someone else along the way.
So I had to get back to you today with two more of my DT creations. The first for Kraft It Up where this month the challenge is to use:
1 piece of Kraft cardstock
2 photos smaller than 6x4
3 different Alphas
4 different patterned papers
5 different embellishmentsMy interpretation was a little different as I interpreted 4 Pieces of Patterned Paper as being 4 pieces not necessarily 4 different pp so I have used two pieces on each side of the photo. And my 5 diff embellies are: buttons, flowers, paperclips, hessian, mesh.
And Scrap the Girls this month was to use this image as your inspiration:
I have since glued it to a 12x12 canvas and put it in DD's room. She loves it and talks about it each night as she goes to bed. A bit different to anything I would normally do which was fun.
I have included a Purple Pumpkin button in the sun.
And I will share some close ups (I hope you are not asleep yet after this extremely long post):
Mel made this little caterpillar. How cute?
Some little mushies
And my crackled window frame.
Ok, that's it I think.
Hope you are having a fab weekend.
Jasx

that is so sweet... and i'm so glad you had a great day.. and woot woot..you saw one of my house books... and sofie and andrew are wonderful..boy you certainly had a big day and so many stars to see..yay... oh one day i may see you IRL....
ReplyDeletehappy days..
I love your fantasy scene, especially the little doily tree! Your KIU LO is so much fun too - the layering in the little cluster is very cool :)
ReplyDeleteoh these layouts are just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThe KIU layout just pops with that amazing colours scheme and paint..yum
and Emma is just so pretty. perfect layout.
and thanks for your kind words Leanne. mwah
xx
Oh so glad to hear you loved your day! It sounds like a little Alice in Wonderland...lol. How exciting! Oh I love these layouts....JUST beautiful...love what you did with the tree and doilies...just lovely! xoxox Nadia.
ReplyDeleteOh I adore the LO you have put in Emma's room. How precious is that and the photo is so cute. Beautiful Jas, just beautiful!! xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous projects with so many fun little details, Jas! And how adorable and whimsical is that Emma page! You are so creative!
ReplyDeletejust FAN FAB U LAS!! love love both Layouts.....
ReplyDeleteSuper cool how you punched your LO around the edge here & there!!
That Doilie tree is Awesome along with the rest of your LO....
Glad to here your day was Gr8!!!
XXX
WOW these LO's are just fantastic. Love that doilie tree, it looks good!!!!! glad to here that you day was a good one and about the budget oh well!, we all do that spend well over our budget!!! i dont think that we should have a budget thou when it comes to scrapping.... LOL
ReplyDeletehave a good day
TONI
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Gorgeous work!! Saw the layout over at STG - wow!! Just stunning!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work yet again Jas.. love the colours in your KIU LO and your sweet whimsical STG page is adorable!! Sounds like you had a fab day.. Sofie and Andrew are so lovely. I met them at the show in Brissie! :) hugs
ReplyDeleteFabulous. Glad you had fun at the expo, even if it did mean blowing the budget. I can't seem to stop blowing my budget lately lol So bad! xo
ReplyDeletewow wow wwow THat first one is spectacular Jasmine, you are so rockin the paintbwork~~
ReplyDeleteAdorable layouts Jasmine!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Jas! Cute, cute, cute - love the whimsical canvas you made for your daughter - I can just imagine how proud she must be to have that hanging in her bedroom - it's just darling! And that artistic effects on the other one are just too cool too...go you!
ReplyDeletehey Jasmine! Totally adorable, these are so FUN!!! LOVE your page for KIU, that must of been fun to do!
ReplyDeleteisn't it easy to break the budget on the beautiful Scrapmatts....Sofie and Andrew are the BEST!!oving all your creations as always
ReplyDeleteSometimes the simplest little things can have such an impact - I absolutely love that first layout and the design so much and my favourite element on the whole page is the little black lines or squiggles - they are SO effective! Love them. Thye just set the whole page off - so clever.
ReplyDeleteOh, and wanted to mention that your blog link on blogger doesn't show up when you leave comments - maybe you might wanna update your details? (cos I always want to check out what you've been doing when you visit my blog).
Oh Jas! These are amazing!!! Love them both but I'm crazy about the STG on! It's fantastical and I adore everything about it! So perfectly lovely!!! :D
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing...I just love your style and creation!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week.
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia
WOW WOW WOW where do I start!! These are both so stunning and amazing not to mention inspirational! Great work Jas! xx
ReplyDelete