So today I am going to share two of my LOs and save a couple for another day so I don't bombard you.
So who is it I am GDT for??
Well, I am very excited to have been asked by Charmane to be Guest Designer this month at 1,2,3 Challenge.
My challenge was to use:
COLOUR: LIME GREEN
WORD: REALLY
TECHNIQUE/PRODUCT: FABRIC
And this is my creation. I think I covered the lime green don't you? Check out the other fab LOs from the DT here.
And here are a couple of close ups:
A nice lime green Purple Pumpkin button and my handmade fabric flower.
So now on to my first creation for Scrapbudz. This is the sketch:
And here is my creation. I decided to use paper and paint and stitching in place of the flowers and swirls.
And a few more close ups
So head on over and check out the challenges and I would love to see you play along.
Well Expo day for me tomorrow and then I will be back with my DT work for Kraft It Up and Scrap the Girls.
Take care and hope you are enjoying all of the new challenges.
Jasx
P.S. Did I say "thank you" for stopping by. If not, a BIG, Ginormous , Huge thanks from me.

WOW! I love them both. I do love my gingham and stitching too and you have used them both beautifully as ususal.
ReplyDeleteWOW huge CONGRATS Jas!!! The lime green layout really pops! Definitely going to give this one a go! Love all your paint and stitching on the 2nd one...so inspiring girl! :))Xx
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love them. The lime green would definately be my fave. So much eye candy to look. Stunning work as normal :)
ReplyDeletewow! great layouts...they are so fabulous!
ReplyDeletegorgeous gorgeous work jas... congrats on the GDT gig! what a fab challenge! :) x
ReplyDeleteHUGE HUGE CONGRATS on the GDT!!! Thats fantastic! Those colours are tough aren;t they? But you did so well with them..I love the backround! The second one is awesome too..I still havent wished you CONGRATS on that Dt as well..looking forwardto many more of your creations! Have fun tommorow!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your GDT!!! Your LO for 1,2,3 Challenge is TOTALLY AWESOME..... You have worked well the Green & love the Paint & Sewing!!!
ReplyDeleteYour Scrapbudz LO just POPS with those colors on Black L.O.V.E IT!!!!
Enjoy your Weekend.....
XXX
LOVE your new layouts. The 1,2,3 layout is gorgeous but I am a massive fan of bright green. Congrats on the GDT!
ReplyDeleteWOW Jas both absolutely divine!! Loving everything about your 123 LO and I have to say your Scrapbudz LO has to be one of all time favs OMG those colours are so striking on the black.. just LOVE it!! Have a fab weekend :) hugs
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! Both incredibly beautiful layouts with amazing texture. I love them both!!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh....2 stunning LO's there Jas!
ReplyDeleteI especially love the 123 one - the lime green looks sensational & I love all your little bits & pieces (the stitching looks awesome!!!)
Congrats on the GDT spot for April too! :-)
WOW...gorgeous layouts! Absolutely love the colours of both of them, the stitching & the textures!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your GDT possie...I'm a huge fan of lime green, this is going to be a fun one ;)
huge congrats jas .... so well deserved .. wow there are not enough words to describe how wonderful and exquisite this work is .... I am speechless they are absolutely faaaaaannnnntabuloussssss ... woohoo !!!!! big hugz
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jas! I totally love what you are doing with fabric!!! These are both awesome! Love the colours in the second one - really "fresh"! Stunning pages!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous LOs!!! Love them both!! Gotta give painting on my LO a try...I love the texture it gives!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY freaking GOODNESS.. these are BOTH truely DEVINE>>>>. what is there not to love..
ReplyDeletewell... 1...... NOTHING...
i love love them both..
oh and Apirl is the green month hey..will have to challenge myself there.. {ww1 and 123..}
and the other one.. OMG.. what ammazing layers and colour and YAY for the black background.. and OMG the texture and your writing..and i could go on and on and on and on..but i wont bore you..lol.
happy days. hope you have fun at the expo today.... YAY.
Both are very WOW Jas, you've done a fab job - love the chalenge for (123) - that LO is awesome - will have to join in with that one - I love recipe challenges - congrats on guest DT - wonderful. Have a happy weekend. xx
ReplyDeleteeach layout gets better and better, all the layering, paint, fabric, wow I think I need some lessons
ReplyDeleteHave I ever mentioned how much I love green? Well, you've taken my love of green to a whole new level - awesome! It looks so fresh and fabulous against the white and I love your mix of fabric, paint and paper.
ReplyDeletedo you really think you covered the colour green.....?????LOL love your Scrapbudz layout with the bright colours against the black
ReplyDeleteOh oh oh oh - stunning. How good have you made green look on a layout! AND that interpreation of the sketch is SO clever. Congratulations on your GDT spots - I can see why they choose you.
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS LO's Jasmine and Glad you got to see my LO there. I LOVE that one as well as I knew just what I wanted to do with the chippy as soon as I saw it.
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun at Paperific. Andrew and Sofie are lovely people.
Jas thanks for the love ...Budz page looks fantastic and love the 123 lo bit partial to green
ReplyDeleteJas the layouts are fab and congrats on the GDT well deserved loved your layout for that and the criteria and i am so not a green fan lol.Take care Kerryxx
ReplyDeleteAAh these are wonderful Jas - absolutely love your free arsty style/vibe going on here! LOVE the black base with the white paint & all the fabric bits - and the white & green is fresh as newly cut lawn! Congrats on your GDT gig - great job!
ReplyDelete