I must say, my mojo this week has been put on hold but I have managed to complete one last challenge for the month.
And, I am a tad excited because I am off to the Paperific Expo this weekend so I'm counting down the hours.
Aaaaghhhhh, I can feel the weight of my purse lightning as my bags get heavier.....
Inspiration Board this week at CCG is this:
As soon as I saw the board I knew I had some Sass Lass paper that was almost the exact same pattern of the edge of her skirt. As it has been around for some time, I was quite happy to put it to use. It is a really busy paper so it was quite hard to work with but I was determined to use it and I just so happened to have some brown spotty fabric too. The biggest challenge was fitting some red into this combo. And that funky yellow flower is one of Leanne's from Clouds and More.
So 1st of April tomorrow. A new month of challenges. YAY.
Just a reminder, have completed your creations for
Scrap the Girls,
Kraft it Up and
Stuck?! Sketches.
If not, quick, hurry, you still have until midnight tonight to be in the running for some fab prizes.
Jasx

Wow - you've done amazing things with this colour combo - and how perfect is that patterned background!!!??? Lovely family pic too ... we need to do that more often here :-)
ReplyDeleteJas.. you have aced that palette :))
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely stunning use of that Sass paper. Love it and I love your journalling too. B-)
ReplyDeleteOh I love this! I totally loved that paper and used it up when I first got it! This looks FAB. Thanks for your kind words, and also thanks for letting me know I was a gallery fave at CCG! What a great suprise!!! :D
ReplyDeletexo
LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! your LO totally Rocks girlfriend........ That paper looks FAB with the B&W Family Photo! gotta LOVE the Butterflies... hehehe Enjoy your weekend @ paperific Expo...
ReplyDeleteXXX
Goooooooooooorgeous !! xx♥
ReplyDeleteEnjoy those hefty bags Jas :) Wowsers you have done amazing things with that pp. Love your little bits of red and your journaling is so true - as the cat in the hat says 'fun is good'!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Stunning Jas!! Fantastic take on the colour combo.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely GORGEOUS LO Jasmine!! Love love love it!!!
ReplyDeleteLou xx
Ooooh you have rocked this I think! What a fabulous LO... full of happy colour!
ReplyDeletewhooley mackdooley.. what an awesomeness layout.. yay... woot woot..
ReplyDeleteand must say..wowzeroonis at the moment to you...
LOVE what you have done here with the white paint to set off the photo against the busy Sass paper. Lots of lovely layers going on too!
ReplyDelete