I am sure you may have seen by now the new sketch for April at Stuck?! Well if you haven't or if you need a reminder, here tis:
And this is what I did with it:
How gorgeous is that Bo Bunny paper??? And, the never fail, Prima packaging.
Well, only 10 more sleeps until my Scrap Retreat.
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it......
I am actually heading down on my own now which is about 3.5 hrs drive (I think, but could be longer if I get lost......) It's sort of like my own road trip. I can't wait to meet Ebony and the other gals, have a few (or lots of laughs), a few wines and a loooooot of scrapping.
And don't forget Sam's wonderful giveaway at Purple Pumpkin
* Be a follower of the blog, and post about this giveaway on your blog with a link back to Purple Pumpkin. After you've done that, just leave a comment after the post. For an extra entry, post about the giveaway on facebook, or on any message boards, and then leave an extra comment :)
The winner will be announced on the 28th of April...Good Luck
See you soon,
Jasx


Stunning layout Jasmine. I love your use of the Prima packaging and that Bo Bunny paper sure is gorgeous!! Adorable photos too!!
ReplyDeleteFAN FAB U LAS Jasmine!!! this LO is just Beautiful...Excellent idea with the Prima Packaging!!Geeee she's a Little CUTIE....
ReplyDeleteHope you have a LOADS of fun on your scrap Retreat.....
XXX
LOVE THIS Jas!!! Totally love the look on her sweet face!! LOL..I really like what you did with the Prima packaging. You know I didnt even pick it as that until I read your description..LOVE your take on the sketch..beautiful! You lucky duck...I wish I was going too...but you know me..I am addicted to my kids and cant leave them just yet. LOL! TAke care!
ReplyDeleteGotta love that prima packaging and I sure do love that "mad" face.....toooooo cute. Gorgeous LO again.
ReplyDeleteOh so cute Jas - love your pics and journalling and LOVE how you use pattern paper as a BG - something I don't seem to be able to do. Gorgeous work.
ReplyDeleteLove your colour combo on this :) & you gotta love that prima, even the packaging is beautiful. This is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewow Jas you have done it again ..... smashing page ... and what you did with the prima packaging is awesome .... I was wondering what it was at first ... I just love the way you are so bold and daring with colour you have really got the touch ... fantastic .. hugz x
ReplyDeleteWow, this is simply stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteWow thank you so much for your wonderful welcome back to our scrapping world, and this is just the inspiration I needed, what gorgeous photos our your little one and the prima backing is amazing, and the row of primas too, you inspire me dear friend. Melxx
ReplyDeleteThis is just a stunning page.....gorgeus LO!!
ReplyDeleteI loved your blog and your works are so great!!!!!!!
Have a great weekend
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia
ahhhh this is just AMAZINGLY STUNNING!!! Love the little bird and flower trail..just gorgeous Jas! :))xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout - love the colours! Your daughter is a real cutie!! Like you I collect all my Prima packaging but keep forgetting to use it on my layouts...duh...
ReplyDelete