About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A few things to share

Hey there,

Just stopping in with a few quick notes to share:

Firstly, a new DT role. YAY.
I have been asked by Eve over at  Scrapbudz Scrapbook Boutique to join her team of wonderful designers. 
Of course I said yes and I have been busy creating for her but sorry, I cannot share for a few days.
So head on over to check out the wonderful challenges. 
Basically, there are two challenges per month, one is a sketch and the other a Latte & Cream challenge which is to create a LO based on latte or cream cardstock and using colors from the picture as inspiration.

Secondly, Sammi (who I met through Lollipop Ladies) from Mad 4 Markers asked me to create a couple of LOs for her to display at the Paperific Expo this weekend in Melbourne using doilies that she airbrushes with copic markers. Sammi creates some amazing cards using the markers too. 
You can find Mad 4 Markers at stand 4.

So here are the couple of LOs I created.
Now I must admit, it was really hard because the doilies were not the usual colors I would use and it was very hard to find the right papers. Sammi was very happy with them so that was all that mattered.

Sammi also colored this swirly bit (technical I know!)




And

 And a close up to show the ribbon Sammi colored.  Very clever.

And the last piece of news, I am GDT for April at ????  Sorry, you will have to wait a few days for where.
Have a great Tuesday. 


Jasx

18 comments:

  1. OOooh love the colours in the second layout. The doilies work so well. Its lovely. Looking forward to designing together at Scrapbudz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome as always Jas!!! CONGRATS on your new DT spot!!! And your upcoming GDT spot! I love both of these and my fave is the first one - so striking and the colours are way up my alley! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleasure to have you on my team Jas ...just had a looksie at your work and ohhh la la its beautiful .x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! WEE! JAS!!! lots of Awesome NEWS... You go Girl... A BIG CONGRATS!!!!
    Totally Rockin LO's!! The doilies look Super Cool on both LO's....the lil bling to the butterflies look FAB, on your 1st LO!! & love the color combo on the 2nd LO......
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on another DT spot Jamine!
    Love the doilies! Gorgeous layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jas looking forward to working with you over at Scrapbudz!
    love your workxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to the team at 'budz' Jas ...lovin' yor work .. luv X:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love love love love love these!!!!!!!! soooo beautiful I adore the colours and embellies...
    wonderful work Jas .. love and hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS JAS..... love these 2 LO's you worked so beautifully with the doilies....
    i cant wait to see where you will be popping up next as your GDT for April.....
    have a great week
    TONI
    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!......your LO's are devine......gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge Congrats Jas on your DT and Guest DT spots.. your in great demand!! Loving both your gorgeous LO's... you've made those doilies look fantastic!! Have a fab week :) big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. HEY look awesome.. huge CONGRATS on the new DT..yay..you are on FIRE..sizzling even.

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous pages jas... again! lol... congrats on the new gig too! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. way to go on the DT so totally well deserved, and those layouts will go down a treat at the show CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WAHOO!!! Congrats Jas!! These pages are amazing!! :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two beautiful layouts Jasmine and CONGRATS on your DT posi. B-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations for all positions!!! You are very talented and you deserve it all!!! The doilies look great and those photos in both layouts are beautiful! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What fantastic news Jas - congrats on it all! Love, love, love the doily layouts - you did so well :)

    ReplyDelete