Hey gal pals,
Hope you had a fab weekend.
We went for a weekend away with friends. Had a fab time, my kidlets did not stop as they had so many other kidlets to play with.
Makes for a relaxing adult weekend when they are entertained and happy.
So, here I am again with another LO for you. I did this a few weeks ago and almost forgot about it.
Scrap the Boys this month was to Freeze a Moment in Time.
I had this pic of DS day dreaming so it was perfect for this challenge. I went back to find the details of the exact time it was taken and used that for my title.
Take care until we next catch up....hehe.
Jasx
i love your work Jas.. always sooooo beautiful .. the paint splashes are awesome ... quite a skill in that you know !!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the wonderful words you leave for me on my blog ..I treasure them ... re my garden page (KIU) you will have time when your family grows up and it is awesome spending time connecting each day ..both my grandies help me when they stay over .and they both scrap as well .. big hugz x
This is awesome...........brilliant photo. Love the paint, the colours and that little touch of gingham.
ReplyDeleteLoving this !! all the paint and details ..yummy !!! xx♥
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous page, Jas! The painty background is so cool, and so many wonderful, interesting details here!
ReplyDeleteLove all the deets Jas - very mixed media...cool!
ReplyDeleteAnother Totally Rockin LO JAS!! I love all your Credit Card swipe with Paint & all your other Details.....You are SOOOO inspiring too many, including ME..... After reading on 1 of your posts about the CC Swipe with Paint.
ReplyDeleteI thought I'd try it on a couple of LO's & not as FAB as yours, But they do say practice makes Perfect!!!
Enjoy the rest of your week!!
XXX
LOL!!
WOW I love everything about the this. The colors are super, the paint is awesome. I just love everything :) So inspiring :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
xx
LOVE this Jasmine. So beautiful!! Awesome painting and misting.
ReplyDeleteGOSH...I am speechless!
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WOW So inspiring!!!! Love the paint and the doiley poking out!! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is such a gorgeous page Jas. So much to love here!!! I especially love your paint work. Totally awesome babe!!!
ReplyDeletelove the colours and the detail of all the bits and pieces on the layout
ReplyDeleteOh wow!! Thats stunning colour! I love love love your style!!! Gorgeous work!
ReplyDeleteWow what an awesome LO this is. Love the picture and the paint and mist looks sooooo good!
ReplyDeleteHOLY CRAP.. this is superbly fantastically wonderfully awesome.. yay.
ReplyDeletelove absolutely everything...wow.
Jasmine
ReplyDeleteyour work is amazing, beautiful, fantastic!
I feel very fortunate to have found your blog today.
I'll be your follower to track all your beautiful projects!
I'm your fan from today!
Congratulations, your work is fascinating!
Hugs from Brazil!
Awesome layout Jasmine, love the paint and colours:):)
ReplyDeleteJas this is so striking...I love all the details and the colors are awesome!!!! LOVE it!!! Love the paint!
ReplyDelete