About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Color Combos Galore #177

Good evening ladies,

I'm back again so soon!

This is my latest creation for Color Combos Galore.  Now I thought we were going with purple from this palette but it seemed the girls were using black for black tea so I created a new LO and will get back to you with the other later.

I scrapped this photo which DH took a few weeks ago.  It seems that this is my everyday.  Surrounded by at least 1, 2, 3 but usually 4 kidlets.  Although it is tough some days, it is still the best feeling in the world.



I have used a lot of my January Tidbitz in Time kit.  I added some paint and the flower is handmade by mwah as is the silver ribbon (not sure if you would call it a flower) flower.  And yes, more MS punched butterflies but hey No Orange this time.

Hope you are having a great night.

Jasx 

13 comments:

  1. Hey Jas! WOW...you are blowing me away with these creations of yours.This is absolutely gorgeous. I was staring at it for quite a long time trying to take it all in. I LOVE that background. Its so striking...love the bows and that damask print! Just beautiful. Now, would you believe I thought that was purple too. LUCKY I realised it half way through my DT layout BEFORE I had added anything in dark purple..Phewww..like I can spare any time at the moment for stuff ups! LOL..Keep it up..I'm loving your different approach to things lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jas this is stunning... so loving all the paint and gorgeous detail!!! Such a striking colour palette. I might have to try this one. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jas, you've outdone yourself. Where do I start? The way you've combined the colours is awesome, your dimension and use of texture is awe inspiring and your design is fabbo. Yep, I really love this one! Gorgeous pic of you and the kidlets too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jas this is stunning! I love the paint effect, it looks amazing. The colours look great together and I love that you have scrapped an everyday moment. So Precious!! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Hugs, Melxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this page leaves me speechless sooooooo fantastic.. pure mastery !!!!!! WOWZER !!! love it ..hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOODNESS!! JAS how TOTALLY ROCKIN is this Layout..LOVE the Butterflies LOL!!
    The Background is Simply AWESOME...
    YOU ARE TOTALLY ROCKIN the scrapin world..
    You go girl! U are a breath of inspiration!!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jas that is great to see you get on the scrap the girls ct.I will look forward to working with you.take care kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love this Jasmine.... love the paint, and the title looks brilliant... Oh, and thanks for the comments on my weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwwwww I LOVE YOUR WORK !!! wow its just gorgeous !! xxTina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this page, Jasime! Love your work! And please come play with us at HMITM! (You can feel free to combine challenges.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. STUNNING Jas! You really are going from strength to strength with your creations lately, I am just loving them!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGoodness....this is absolutely fan-tab-u-lous. I keep coming back to it over and over again.......totally love it all.

    ReplyDelete