About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, February 4, 2011

Did you See??

I was a wee little teeny weeny bit excited when the post man dropped off my latest copy of SM yesterday.
If you turn to page 80 of V13 No 3 you might just see a SBM newbie.

I love looking through the mag each month and seeing so many girls in there I know and to see my own name in lights, I was a pretty happy chicky.

Now you are not allowed to judge me from my 5 chins.  It was one of the self taken photos, never nice but it captured the moment.  It was our wedding anniversary last year.
Actually, come to think of it, it was one year ago today. Today we are celebrating our 16th anniversary.  Yep makes me feel old.  We are off to dinner and a movie.


So getting back to you with my LO that had the purple which I then used for TCR #43.

I was a real girly girl and loved and still do love all things nice and pretty.

Although DD has been under the influence of 3 crazy boys for the past 6 weeks and is suddenly talking about viking helmets (yes, apparently cows horns look like they are wearing viking helmets), mohawks (and their horns look like a mohawk too apperently) and when you go to Bunnings to buy a plunger and she is suddenly using it for a gun (much to my horror as I am not a toy gun fan at all) she still has that girly girl in there.  I just need this term to undo all the boy stuff and bring out the girl again.

So this LO is about her girly 'special' things.


And you may notice on this close up, the few little specks on DD's face?  That is why you don't open your dimensional magic above a LO.




Well, the boys are back at school, I feel like I have wasted a day, although I did get my hair done this morning while DD was at kinder so I feel like a new woman.  Ready for my hot date tonight (well it is hot and humid in Melbourne anyway).

Take care and thanks for stopping in.

Jasx

14 comments:

  1. oooooh, i did see you in the mag!! congrats sweets!! what a thrill. love your interpretation of tcr palette... you pulled it off really well! i didn't feel comfortable with it at all, but you clearly had no problem! what a talent... :))) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Love it as per usual :) Such a stunning LO, the colors are gorgeous. Love your paint and misting. Congrats for featuring in the mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohhoo Congratulations on your anv and your featuring in the mag !!!! That is fantastic !! ohhhhhhhh and this layout is stunning wow Totally love your work !! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment !! Wow that is a bit freaky with the whole 64 thing hey hmmm ;0)
    I can see u been up to Mooloolaba well thats where I live so next time your up give me a hoy and Ill see you on the beach ..a pretty nice spot !! But ohhh so humid and hot today !!
    Hope you have a fantastic night and weekend !!
    xx Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure did see you in the mag! and I reckon we'll be seeing a LOT more of you in them in the future!

    Just love your TCR layout - beautiful work!
    Happy Anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. LOVE the LO as I just had to go and grab the mag and flip through to find your LO. FABULOUS :)

    The one above is just too devine too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did see you in the latest SBM...congrats :) Enjoy your evening out...happy anniversary! Gorgeous layout above, love that flower punch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw you in the SM.. woot wooo...
    totally uttlery love that page.. you sure aced that palette :))
    Happy anniversary too, enjoy your night
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw you in the mag and super congratulations, you have a super stunning style and I am sure it is just the first of many layouts they will ask for. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary Jasmine! Hope you had a great night. Congrats on your layout in SM. I haven't received mine yet but I will look out for you.
    Love your layout. Gorgeous and girlie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning layout Jas! And happy anniversary to you!!! I'm not far behind you... coming up 14 years! :D I haven't received my sub for SM yet, but I'm looking forward to it! Congrats again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. woot woot Jasmine, yep totally loved your layout in the mag, and I must say this is my new fav of yours this is jsut TOTALLY TOTALLY amazing, from the paint to the design,to the photos AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy dancing for you Jas (probably best you can't see me). I'm going to have to get the mag even if it only to look at your massive chins - having trouble imagining that lol. Love your latest LO, you do pretty so well, loving all the detail especially the mannequin with the tulle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! the colours in this layout are awesome and those photos are just way too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS ON THE PUB!! I did see your page in there and was excited for you :-) ;-)
    Oh, and gorgeous page here too - great take on the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete