About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Well here is Some Exciting News and some New Challenges

Hello February.  Exciting month.  School goes back.....YEYEYEYEYEYEYEY.
DS x2 turn 7 later in the month and a few other family birthdays in between.  One being my nephew who turns 21.

So now to my exciting news.  
I applied for the CT for Scrap the Girls and YAYAYAYAYAYAY, Kate accepted my application.
I will now be working along side:
Belinda Boyce, Kylie Symons, Paula Perry, Michelle Jamieson, Amanda O'Donnell, Jen Hall, Kerry Murray, Lauren Bell and Peta MacBeth.

I am very excited to now be on the Creative Teams of 3 of my bestest, favouritist sites.

So here are my Feb challenges.  As I cannot choose an order, I will go alphabetical this time.

Kraft it Up:


And tell me I didn't love this color combo when I saw it.  Another pic from Qld (I promise I will lay off them for a bit) and Orange (can't promise I wont use this again....actually, just look down and you will see more of it)

And here is my first official Scrap the Girls LO which is a sketch challenge this month:


It's funny, when I finished this I felt like there was something missing.  Then I realised after pasting sewing pattern, gessoing, misting, handwriting journaling, dying doilies, making fabric flowers, punching butterflies and then stitching, was there really anything else I could have added????

And last but not least, Stuck?! Sketches:


My interpretation of this sketch is pretty out there but look closely and you will see it.  I had these pics of DS sitting there for so long that I was determined to use them.  I have added a close up here as I wanted you to see the textures .....gotta love texture combos.
So that's it for me today. I better let you get back to it as you now have a lot of work to do with these challenges.

And if you did manage to get through this extremely long post, thank you.

Jasx

19 comments:

  1. Wow what fabulous news CONGRATS, totally love how all your layouts are sooooo diffent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow congrats Jas ... well deserved too.. wow these are all amazing pages and I love all of them ... magical and inspiring artwork .. sooo love your style ..can't wait to see what you create in your DT's .. hugz x
    thanks for leaving your wonderful words on my blog too ... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That is such awesome news! Welcome to the STG team! :) Love all your layouts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats on making the STG DT Team!! Loving all your gorgeous LO's Jas, really love the way you play with textures... just gorgeous!! :) big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW really love all of these Jas!!! absolutely gorgeous work....
    So happy to have you on the STG team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous layouts, as usual ;) absolutely love the texture & colours of them! Congrats on STG...I know I'm super excited to be joining too, it's going to be a bit of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on scrap the girls!!! how exciting!!!
    wow LOVE all your LO's.... Love the journalling on the "i am" one.... hehe
    n wat is the paper brand background for the benjamin what r u up to LO??? sooo cool love texture too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAHOO!!!! Congrats Jas, you are just perfect for that team!! And your KIU LO blows me away...love how you have done those little peak holes...gorgeous work girl...you are on FIRE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous layouts! all the colors are great and all the layouts are inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. um... what cant you ace Jas.. cause you have aced all those challenges, SUPer inspiring girl!!!
    I love that I AM page, us mummys are the jack of all trades uh!! lol
    Hope your week is being kind.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WAA HOOO Jas! wtg... you are such a busy girl.. not surprising with your talent! LOVE your pages, and i'm with you... hopelessly addicted to orange! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your 3 layouts Are Super Dooper AMAZING!! love the 3 of them....
    Lots of awesome little details on each Layout!
    A BIG MASSIVE Congrats on on you CT for scrap the girls....
    MWAH
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrrats Jas..great to be working along side you and your layouts have so much detail...lov'em

    ReplyDelete
  14. you will love it at STG Jasmine :) Kate is a great leader you will have a ball and i miss it already!! LOL great pages too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huge congrats on your new STG CT spot!
    OMGOsh....all 3 layouts are just stunning!!! Really loving your work atm Jas :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!WOW!WOW! that's one for each of your LO's lol. They are all totally gorgeous. Congratulations on your DT spot with STG.....totally deserved....your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Jasmine! Thats great news.
    Your layouts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Massive congrats to you Jas!!! Your work is awesome and I'm not a bit suprised!!! Well done and you go girl!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww...Jasmine...I really don't know where to start from...
    Ok..Congratulations for the DT Assignment!I love all three layouts but the 3rd is my fav! I love the net,the fence, the colors, the fiber, the photos and theme...just perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete