It is going to be a stinker in Melbourne today. I have a lot of jobs to do. Hubby is moving office this weekend so running around doing jobs for him, then he is off to Mildura for his Uncles funeral so we have to drive him to the airport then I will be hibernating at home for the rest of the day in front of the air con.
But all of that aside, here are my LOs for Tidbitz in Time. The kit is just fabulous and like I mentioned, I have produced 4 LOs with plenty left over.
This first LO is of my Sister. She will not let me take her photo so I had to do a sneaky one. My sister has 5 children and lives about 1.5hrs away so we don't see each other as much as we would like so it was really nice to scrap about her.
The next is of my Father In Law whom I have never scrapped about either. When I saw some of the papers in this kit they were very masculine so I dug into the photo archives to find a piccy of him.
And this is from one of our days in Qld last year. I wanted to keep this simple but couldn't resit adding a bit more and a bit more....Some of the embellies here are from my stash and a few from the Tidbitz in Time Jan kit.
And lastly, yet another pic from Qld. I kept this pretty simple as I really wanted to capture the photo more than the embellies.
Now don't forget to get your LOs in for Stuck?! Sketches and Kraft It Up. You have until Midnight tomorrow night.
Jasx
wow! fabulous layouts! i don't scrap with red a lot, but the balck and red look so great together that i want to run to my stash and see what i can dig up!
ReplyDeleteLove the colours of them all! love how the first 2 layouts have journalling on them & it looks FAB....
ReplyDeleteThe 2day Layout is Sooo Stunning!! you say simple & i agree sometimes less makes best.... & the last Layout is Awesome too..4 Sensantional Layouts...Just totally Awesome Jas!
XX
AWESOME Jas! I love them all! You have really rocked that kit girl, FAB work! I love the red/black colour combo, it always looks so striking, and I especially love the embellishing on the 3rd LO of you & the kids. Keep it coming, gorgeous! XXX
ReplyDeletePS - My dad is a 'papa' too, just as his dad was to me.
oh wow these are all fabulous Jas!!! AWesome work - you're really on fire girlie!
ReplyDeleteOMfG...wow..
ReplyDeletethey are all just superb and amazing and wowzers... my favs are definately the two from your qld hols..they are just stunning..wow.....
and what a super kit.. amazing..and yep my dad is papa as well for my kidlets.. oh and your sis is gorgeous.... amazing love that red
absolutely love all of them..colours are amazing
ReplyDeleteWOWEE girl...you are on FIRE!!!! these are just PERFECT in every way! My fav would have to be the 3rd one...love how you have put a frame on the photo...too clever! xx
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous!!!Everything is so well placed! Nothing more and nothing less!!! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDelete