About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Happy Scrappy Place

So, the very talented Jodie Butler set a challenge this fortnight at The Boxx to scrap a "mood board". This was soooooo much fun. I got to play with so many bits and just stick them all on and then look for more bits and stick them on too. Thanks to Jess McKenzie too as her board was so fab it certainly gave me the inspiration to do my own and OMG, I just saw the title of your blog Jess when I did the link and realised it is what I have used on this. It must have been in my head somewhere. Hope you don't mind....

As you may know, we just moved and now that I have my own scrap room, I thought I would make something for the wall.
(It looks a bit blurry but if you click on it, it shows up a lot clearer.)

Here are some close ups. I didn't go glitz and glam so there isn't anything too exciting in the close ups but there is so much on there (I may have overdone it but like I said, it was sooooo much fun and I couldn't stop) I thought you might want a closer look.

My Happy Scrappy Place. (Thanks Leanne for the kite. It was great using it on this rather than a LO which will be hidden away in an album)

This is me. I don't like pics of myself but figured if it is my board, I should be on it...

And this is my gorgeous little gal. I love these pics too because it is her natural cheeky smile which is normally hard to capture. Put in my blog addy to fill in some space.

You can just see master L here. I have also been hand making my fabric flowers.


Mister B at Queensland. I just love this pic of him.
This little girl I have had since I first started scrapping I think so I thought I would add her in. I put her in the door frame and the note to the side says "Come on In".

Mister W in Queensland, loving the pool. Another of my fabric flowers.

So enough close ups already????

Now, a BIG THANK YOU to ALL of you LOVELY LADIES who left so many ENCOURAGING messages about my application to Kraft It Up. It really means A LOT to have the SUPPORT of such WONDERFUL GIRLS.

Jasx

5 comments:

  1. this is super amazing Jassy Jas.. awesome and so funky.. i esp LOVE LOVE how you've created the title.. woot woot.. awesome.. and fantastic and yay..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just WOW how can I describe it....AMAZING!!!!! Love how you have put this all together! So inspiring! Thanks for sharing :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING! How long did this take you? I am inspired! Everything on it screams family, togetherness, belonging etc etc. What a beautiful piece of art to look at and be greatful for what you have. Lovely job Jas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree it def has the WOW factor, all the awesome eye candy to drool over

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh the more i look the more I see!! What stunning detail!! Colour is delightful!

    ReplyDelete