About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, December 10, 2010

Ok, so I have applied

For the KIU CT call. I didn't really want to tell as I don't think I have any chance as there are so many other talented ladies out there but I thought, what the heck, give it a go. You have to be in it to win it. It's a fab site and I love joining in the challenges each month.

So here is what I entered:


and


Mel wanted you to show your style. I don't know if I have a "style" but I know that with Kraft I like to use texture and a couple of colours and preferably bright ones. I think both of these designs highlight that "style".
So fingers, toes, legs, arms, ears, nose and eyes crossed....

Jasx

16 comments:

  1. Jas if you were in front of me right now I would smack some sense into you... ha ha ha... just kidding, I wouldn't really smack you! How on earth can you think you don't have a chance... your work is fantastic... LOVING both these pages!! Really like you way you incorporate textures into your LO's. Good Luck I will keep everything crossed for your as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm HELLO???? You are an AWESOME scrapper...I wouldn't be suprised if you didn't get picked!!! I love love love the pages you've done.....they are yummo : ) Good luck Miss J...oh and fingers,toes, arms, legs and eyes I can cross....but nose and ears may take some practice hehehe...Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to what the other girls have said...you certainly have a good chance of being accepted! Good on you for giving it a go...brilliant layouts, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowowow these are fabbo, best of luck with the DT app I think you will be a shoe in

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work Jasmine and I really hope they pick you. If they don't they need their heads read. LOL... And I say, if you don't apply you don't know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work!!!!! You totally have a RED HOT chance!!! WTG!!!!! I would love to have a crack but I've got heaps coming up early next year... so maybe next time... all the best of luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo jas! LOVE LOVE LOVE them.. got it crossed for you too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. im with the gals, your layouts rock...I loved having on the DT at CH, you always did a fab job. best of luck Jas, Fingers and toes crossed xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you decided to apply Jasmine. Love those layouts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. jasmine you create stunning pages .. I am sure you will be successful .. good luck .. love the pages you sent in they are gorgeous.. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jas, OF COURSE you are in with a shot! Your stuff rocks babe, and don't ever forget that! I always love your work (if my opinion counts for anything) and judging by the feedback you have received above, I am not the only one who thinks so! So sit back, try to relax and think positive thoughts, coz I reckon you WILL get in! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. best of luck with the DT app I think you have as much of a chance as anybody else!!
    I am like Chantal and homeless next year, so maybe next time!! I know its daunting but you will get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love the stitching bordering your photos & I just love all your embellishments especially the string
    Good luck with the CT - you have done amazing work for your submission

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny girl! I was just thinking that my fav LOs of yours are the ones with kraft bases - wonder if that is a sign lol? Best of luck chick, I look forward to your post saying you romped it in :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!!! ADORABLE!! jUST LOVE what you've created and the gingham just makes that LO pop!!

    I've had a lovely time looking through your blog!! Best of luck with your app!!

    ReplyDelete