About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stuck?! Sketch Dec 15th

So girls, is your life crazy busy???
Well I hope you get a chance to have a go at this sketch from Stuck?! before the new year.
And don't forget the CT call. It has been fab working with Sara and her sketches so make sure you put your hand up too. You can find all of the details here.

I had always wanted to do an "All White" sketch so I thought I would give it a go with a beachy photo. Now I know there are no mistakes in scrapbooking but I kinda wished I hadn't put that white border on the photo but once it is stuck, you can't take it off. Oh well. I still liked playing with only white.

And I threw in some closeups to show a bit of detail.

Well chickies, my life is crazy busy for the next few days anyway. I will get through those first before I look at the calendar to see what is on next week......

AND ONLY 10 MORE SLEEPS UNTIL SANTA ARRIVES!!!!! YYYIIIIIIIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Jasx

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow - thats totally awesome!!
    Very very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is simply breathtaking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Jas. an all white page HMMMMM It looks inviting !!!! beautiful work ... hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Jasmine!
    adore all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow jasmine...how stunningly gorgeous is this page... i love all the texture and that rosettes with the pearls just beautiful! gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this LO Jasmine... the white is stunning.. Im definately going to have to check out stuck. Love this sketch

    ReplyDelete
  7. darn i hate that.. i just wrote you a super amazing comment.. and then well something happend and its disappeared.. so i 'll start again.. that is freaking amazing..what superb textures and wowzer photo nd well just ...WOW... i love love it.. superb... wonderful.. excellento...

    ReplyDelete