About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mmmm, not sure about the photos but

tell me who looks like a glamour after labour???

Anyway, this is my LO for Scrap the Girls. This month was to create a LO using a photo of "a first" or "new beginning" and to use a white cardstock base page.
I knew I wanted to use these photos as I have never scrapped anything about having my babies.
So here it is. I won't tell you how many hours I ended up spending on it. It seemed to need something but I just couldn't find that something so this is how it ended up. I decided to keep it simple.



Thanks for checking in. Always appreciate it.
Jasx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful work :) Love all the misting. I need to start on my "baby" pics too :S

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and the lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty Jas. The misted doilies are gorgeous... fab photos!! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. The only reason I match the colours so well on The Colour Room is because I'm a bit anal. I just can't help it lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely Jasmine..I think when you scrap photos of babies just being born, you dont need too much on the page because the whole idea is for the moment to be captured. I think you have achieved this, because as i saw the layout my eyes went straight to the photos and it instantly gave me a nice feeling. But i know what you mean about spending hours on a layout and still not being happy...i hate that LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..just noticed the comment on my blog. Thanks!! In regards to using multiple photos & embellies: would you believe that the embelishments are usually to cover up some mistake because i usually just GO FOR IT and stick things down..and further along i realise my mistakes...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jas. Love the softness and the doilies. The title is perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry Leanne, I was playing around in my edit section and didn't realise that your comment was highlighted and somehow hit the delete button etc etc. (sometimes I wonder about my computer talents) Thanks for the lurve anyway. You made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this one is perfect. And you look FABulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They never are the best photos...but they are ones we all cherish. My husband took photos of me during contractions....they are so NOT going to be scrapped!!! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Jas - that doily looks fab. Simple is perfect - your photos is say it all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet LO Jas - love that photo of Emma at the top - look at that face!! Too cute. Love the misting and the "lace" under the photos is gorgeous. BTW - I was a glamour after labour.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous Jas!!! I love the misted doilies and the simplicity is just perfect for these photos! Well done! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh Jas.. with the old dress patterns i go to op shops.. {second hand} i can pick up the patterns for between 20cents to $1 and have found that the older patterns work best.. if you cant find any.. my email is leanne.jago1@bigpond.com email me you snail mail and i will post some to you.. and yep the punches are the martha stewart ones.. i was very naughty and got a couple the other week so i am punching and putting butterflies everywhere... let me know if i can help with the patterns.. leanne

    ReplyDelete