About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yey, some new work to share

I love being on my DTs but it is sooo hard not to be able to share with you when I complete the layouts but as today is a 'reveal day', here we go.

First up is Sept 15th Stuck?! Sketch. You have until 30th Sept so if you have some time, give it a go. This sketch was really great to work with.

This is my gorgeous boy who is so so cheeky. I love his expressions and this LO was one of those ones when it just all comes together.


Pop over to The Lollipop Ladies. The challenges have been so much fun and you sooooo have to play along. Pop over and check out the details.

This month we were looking at yummy ice creams and the bonus criteria was to use Kraft. I went with the colours of the ice creams and used 6 photos for the 6 ice creams.

BUT don't just read the journaling, you need to sing it to a little tune that we all know....
(now for some reason this is really blurry so you will need to click on the LO to increase the size and then you can sing along with me)




Sorry it was a week or so between posts.

Thanks for stopping in and make sure you let me know you have been.

Jasx

9 comments:

  1. nice work Jasmine. I really like the background on the first layout. Have noticed its a trend, but havent tried it my self yet. I really like your style. All your layouts look stunning, but elegantly effortless...like you are just a natural at doing this. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stuck sketch and esp. love that very cheeky little face!!! the bubble wrap stamping is very cool.
    Love the lollipop ladies one - very pretty soft and cool and your song is very cute!! buttons look awesome and Miss E looks as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth and the boys look as if they are up to something..... cheeky again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new background BTW - very "spring"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Jasmine - such a fun LO with the whole family added in. Great design and great inspiration for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both really nice LOs. Your colors are always so right on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this LO Jas for the Lollipop Ladies. So very sweet with you all on the page. Love the papers too. Perfect springtime pp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jas! I Just love these layouts! Gorgeous work! I love the song in your journaling!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your LO's Jas. They are both fabulous, but I do really love your Mischief LO as those colours really pop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both your layouts are gorgeous. You are so good at different styles :-D
    Just love your work.

    ReplyDelete