About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, April 18, 2016

Kraft+

Yay, I have scrapped for a challenge site....yay......
I hope to do a few more too.
Apart from "life" getting in the way of scrapping, I have not had a lot of mojo and have really struggled to scrap, even questioning if I want to continue.....

But....I am trying.  I love it and I really want to make some time to do more.

I joined in at Kraft+ as a kickstart to my "newfound mojo".  Loved the challenge and it all came together really easily. 
 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjtUbphTMAvv7SA1to_J8RdRmpSGd91aM56cFJBHtTStNTEwixYfq79sliJ2TCV6pOj17DGioOFA41xHCQhZQrJvkAp00Xe1kHthMrV6tAnrETF089-uG8lRIr0ITrtFB85-L3xaZCRjrPU/s640/12068958_1108786329133230_2475517580486187613_o.jpg 

I took inspiration from all photos.  Using the polka dots in some ribbon, the black swirly bit in my background, the frame around my DD face and using a stamp as a circular element from the last pic.


Jasx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jas. The background is fabulous and I love the butterflies in black and white.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, don't say that! Though I completely understand where you are coming from...I've been going through the same of late. So glad this challenge inspired you enough to play as it's totally gorgeous! I love your background & layering of photos. So glad you joined us this month over @ Kraft+...looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so BEAUTIFUL!!! And that girl is so cute! Thank you for the inspiration! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have found your mojo Jasmine, your work is always very inspiring!!! Love your layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jasmine....thanks so much for taking the challenge. I think we all ebb and flow with creativity... but this is amazing... so glad you have found your mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, just gorgeous Jasmine. thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete