About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, April 22, 2016

A Queensland Holiday

Hello Hello.

We have just returned from a wonderful holiday in Port Douglas, Queensland.

Being a ‘Melbournian’ (where the weather can be hot, then cold with a thunderstorm in between all in one day) I question why we don’t move to Queensland.  The weather is divine and the scenery is stunning…..

Maybe one day we will.

The “Travel” themed pieces from Scrap FX this month were just perfect for this photo of my daughter taken on our holiday.  She was totally relaxed and soaked up every moment of our trip.


 The Tropical Frame with palm trees was perfect to showcase this sweet photo of her, accentuating the tropical holiday theme.


 I used the gorgeous and so so sweet Seahorse Stamp as part of my background.  The pattern is so intricate and just added that touch of femininity to the page.

From the #Travel wordlets I used #lovetotravel as my title because honestly, this girl really does love to travel and is now asking after our next holiday…..





Until next time....

Jasx


No comments:

Post a Comment