About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Scrap The Boys September Challenge

Hello Hello.

My pages are very few and far between at the moment.  I have lost a bit of passion.  Well I still love looking and thinking all things scrapbooking but I just have not had the passion to sit down for a length of time to scrap.

This page I created for the September challenge at Scrap the Boys was a page that I started a background on maybe 2 months ago and then last week I decided I had to turn it into something, just to finish it and then I could "move on"....lol.

My biggest boy graduated from Primary School back in 2013 so I thought it was time I created a memory about that time.


This is the sketch I worked with for the challenge.



School holidays are upon us so maybe I will have time to scrap. Fingers crossed :)

Jasx

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sad you have lost your passion. I'm sure it's only gone on a bit of a holiday! You are such a creative scrapper that I reckon it will come back with a vengeance! And your pages always look stunning....LOVE the colours here & that big photo .... it's quite poignant with your journaling. Bet he's growed up a bit since this was taken, too. They grow TOO QUICK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is really lovely, handsome photo and wonderful embellishments... And I hope that whatever you do you just enjoy what you create because that is the bottom line. Just enjoy the creativity.. Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jas, I TOTALLY am the same - LOVE everything scrapbooking but have lost that passion to actually scrap! I think it's the actual feeling of wanting to feel *RELAXED* and in the right frame of mind iykwim? Your page is just stunning though - you haven't lost your awesomeness <3 xo Charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, such a handsome man. I'm so glad you got to scrapbook this moment - fabulous background!! I hope that you can continue to find time and the love to scrapbook - sometimes hard to balance in this fast paced world. But I always love seeing your work!! thanks for playing along xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is fabulous, and I agree with what everyone has said too! I hope your passion returns soon. Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very striking!!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys

    ReplyDelete