About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Once Upon A Sketch - May

I hope you are well and happy scrappy peeps.

I have just popped in to share a page for Once Upon A Sketch this month.  I haven't played along for so long but I had created this page not long ago and I added a few touches to suit the sketch (my journaling is on a tag slipped behind the photo, you can see some of it hanging out).

 
The theme was based on anything you like so mine is about my pooch.  He doesn't always get the attention he deserves with so much going on in our lives right now but nevertheless, his love is unconditional.


Have a great day.

Jasx

10 comments:

  1. Ah this is gorgeous! what a great photo and yes our pets are part of the family and bring us so much unconditional love.. I hope you are as well as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore this! Would have loved more detail on how you made it. That strip where you put the dog's name is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!! Your background is awesome! I remember when you first got him!! I dont think your title would have been the same back then lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is sensational....totally adore the colours & the way you have scrapped your gorgeous pooch! Thanks for telling us where your journaling is....so many peeps forget! And I hope everything is going along well for you guys atm.....if you have time, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize! So glad you shared this with us this month, Jas....ADORE it:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jasmine this looks amazing. You are such a talented lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet pooch! Gorgeous page, Jasmine. Loving the background and how you achieved all those layers with the media you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabulous page Jasmine - love all the arty details :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jas It is so nice to see you playing again. I have missed your layouts. This is wonderful and Sam looks like a beautiful boy. I love your take on the sketch and all the white space. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS this month. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. He seems like a darling! Well done on the very Artsy look of your page! Thank you for joining us this month at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete