About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, April 28, 2014

White With 1

I love playing along at White With 1 as it is such a challenge to stick to one colour.

This month's challenge is:


ww1 mint

I have used a photo of DS which is very sweet and innocent so the mint went beautifully with it.


Thanks for stopping in for a looksee. Hope you are well and getting your "scrap on".

Jasx

7 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, the photo really stands out and love your soft misted back ground!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey stranger!! LOL... I just had to pop by tonight and say that its lovely to see your work. I love the mint and the photo you have scrapped. lovely for sure :))) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!
    This is stunning Jasmine. always love your work. xx
    Thanks for playing along with WW1 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh yum!!! A Charm's Creation? How perfect! And the journaling - says it all- course, now you're gonna have to do the exact same-different page for the others:):) LOL.....looks fab:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love your background work, just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jasmine this is stunning and DS has stolen my heart. I'm pinning this one! I hope to see you playing along at WW1 again next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photo. Love the shades of mint. Thank you for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete