About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Scrapfriends December Sketch

Hello to you all and welcome to the Festive Season.

We were busy today putting up the tree and decorating the house....I just love Christmas.

Popping in and out quickly tonight to share with you another wonderful sketch created by Angela at Scrapfriends. For those of you who like circles, you will love creating with this sketch.


I used some pics of my boys taken during their surfing lessons on our trip to Qld in October.  I think aqua, red, white and black would have to be one of my fave colour combinations too which suited perfectly with the colours of their clothes and the ocean.


Thanks for visiting.
 I hope you have a wonderful night/day.

Jasx
 

4 comments:

  1. The colours look fantastic with the colours in the photos and I love the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch, and the colors and photos are great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS FABULOUS colours...I so admire how you use colour combos......this is stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing creations here on your blog!
    Can't wait to create with you more :)
    I joined as a reader, don't want to miss your future creations!

    <3

    ReplyDelete