About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, December 2, 2013

CSI #95 - My last case......and a bit late....

I did not make any posts in November so I have a few pages to catch up on.

I solved my last case as a Design Team Member at CSI with this page.
I would have loved to stay on but it was time to step aside and maybe create from the other side when time allows.
I have loved working with Debbi and the team.  She is so organised and the talent at CSI is just amazing.
So thank you Debbi for having me on the team.

I have created a page about our pooch Ebony who we sadly had to put down some years ago now due to a degenerative back disease.....she was such a wonderful, loyal companion to hubby, the boys and I.


My scheme is in my colours.
My evidence is in the flowers, something tied and metal (wire).
My testimony is in documenting an old memory/a sad memory.


So now I am officially a:



Jasx

7 comments:

  1. Lovin the circular wire behind the photo, gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a special page - love your background work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh enjoy your retirement!! This layout is lovely, beautiful photo, and I can totally relate to losing a much loved family pet.. it hurts, but the memories help!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how utterly divine, something really spiritual about this Jas, sorry to see you go but I understand you have other avenues to move onto ... love your work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These have to be my VERY fave colours.....& you've scrapped them beautifully!!!! Really love how your doggy stands out so well from the bg:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is gorgeous, Jas! What a beautiful photo & such heartfelt journaling <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I really LOVE this! The color, the circles.....fabulous!

    ReplyDelete