About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, August 12, 2013

CSI #84

Back to the land of organisation this week.
The weekend was filled with Birthday celebrations for DD who turned 6.  Amazing how time consuming organising her little craft party and family get together was.

So this week my aim is to scrap, scrap scrap....and get on top of scrappy commitments and get around to seeing what you have been up to also.

This week CSI has a yummy case to solve.  Love these colours, although blue always throws me so I only added a little.


I have used a paper bag as my base.
I have used the sketch.
My scheme is in my colours.
My evidence is in my denim fabric flower and my cloc.
My testimony is telling my story about our getaway together to Sydney to see Coldplay late last year.  


Thanks for popping in.
See you soon.

Jasx

10 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Love the little pops of blue! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever page with the use of a paper bag....also adding the blue just with some random stamping....it's always interesting to read about what colours other artists find challenging....Love the denim flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say you have got those colors done perfectly.... how inventive to use a paper bag for your base, what a fantastic take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout Jas & hey I agree with you about blue. I just cannot do blue either, I know exactly how you feel & when I have to I really struggle with it. Great layout & sounds like a great memory too. Cheers Di xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper bag base....simply BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this. fabulous LO as always and I love the journaling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is different and unique, gorgeous and certainly looks like you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very very cool, I LOVE the pops of yellow and green!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool and quirky page. Love its freshness. And your previous post, the page with the lollipops I absolutely adore....every thing about it...colours,design, photo; just an amazing page full of "zing".

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful lo Jas! Love the look of the bag! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete