I have not played along with Paperdvizhnik for some time and this challenge had me a little intrigued so I played along to see what I could come up with.
Your task:
create a project using salient geometric shapes (photos not counted,
nor rectangular, or square, or round :) Main focus must be made on
background, decor and composition.
I used the picture as inspiration for my design and then played around with hexagons, triangles, grids and chevrons.
I love this pic of DD (who is actually turning 6 this week so I am trying to get organised for her "Craft Party" at home....should be fun using glitter, sequins, paint and glue with 7x6 year olds and my boys.....) eating her massive lollipop that she received at a party. She only had it for 5 mins when she said she had had enough...so I sent her straight to the bathroom to brush her teeth and the lollipop went in the bin.
I finally worked with my gelatos which I have not had much success with until now. I used water, my fingers, a sponge and then just let it run wild. I am loving them now and have used them a few times....a new addiction maybe? I tried to incorporate the colours from the lollipop into the page and used the white background and black details to incorporate the black and white pic....
Hope you are well.
Jasx


wowzers this rocks!
ReplyDeleteWow Jas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is jaw dropping AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE everything about this. PERFECT take on the challenge! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWouldn't be surprised if you won with this one.....just soooo original looking & the gelatos...yay! Glad you're 'getting' them.......that blue frame looks awesome, too, as does the stitching:):)
ReplyDeleteThis is simply FANTASTIC! I love absolutely everything...the shapes, colours, your design, the repeated photo, the stitching...totally amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow when I read about the challenge i wondered what sort of layout could someone do.. but this knocked my socks off.. brilliantly created.. those photos are stunning,, eye catching colors and this is amazing.. love it..and I agree with Lizzy H.. definitely a winner in my eyes too!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! Love what you did with the challenge rules. Great Background and such a cute photo!
ReplyDeleteSuper cool page!!
ReplyDeleteGoodness this is exceptional!! A winner for sure!!!
ReplyDeleteWow wow wow!! This is simply AMAZING layout!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is brilliant! Love how bright and graphic it is!
ReplyDeleteWow Jas, this is incredible! Love the design and those eye catching photos! You totally rocked the sketch. xo
ReplyDelete