"Create a layout using a black and white headshot of your boy(s) or man, everything else is up to you! "
is the perfect challenge to tell their story.
Short and sweet tonight as we are having probs with our computer (after changing rooms...grrrrr) and it is painfully slow.....and unfortunately my patience is at 0 .....a good excuse for an early night I guess.
Jasx
What an amazing story! and what a fabulous layout!! love it!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is fabulous! You really used that busy background paper amazingly!
ReplyDeleteIt IS an amazing story & you ROCK using busy bgs....& they never overwhelm. I reckon you & Rachael F are in "cahoots"!!!!! Hope ur comp probs get sorted quick. Nothing WORSE. Firefox won't let me open blogger posts.....so now I have to use Google chrome....GRRRRR!!!!! Worst thing is, dunno why,...but who does with technology.... There's my whinge for the day:):):)
ReplyDeleteI too love the way you use busy backgrounds, this is awesome as is the story of the twins. It was always my wish when I was a young mum to have identical twins, don't know if I'd have handled them well but I wasn't lucky enough to get them - two singles only, one boy, one girl.
ReplyDeleteFabulous page, Jasmine!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that story about your twins? I love it.
Memories to remember!
Thanks for playing along at STB! :)
What a great story to document!
ReplyDeleteThx for joining us at STB!
Gorgeous background!!!Another fabulous arty layout!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteFantastic layout and great story! Very cute photo and love all the spots!
ReplyDelete