About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, July 25, 2013

CSI #81

Another beautiful case to solve this week at CSI.


I created a page about me....about how some days I feel like "Wonder Woman"...the days when it all goes smoothly, you achieve a lot, everyone is happy, when it just works.

Then you have those days when you just feel defeated.  When it doesn't work, the kids fight against me and what I am trying to do, when you get the attitude that you just don't need....yep, those days.


I chose this photo as it is calming and powerful and it is how I love to feel, those days when I feel like 'Wonder Woman'.....

I hope you are having a "WONDER WOMAN" kind of day....I am.....so far.....lol.

Jasx

6 comments:

  1. just stunning, and full of WONDER woman, Jasmine style, your rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKWYM....hard with kids , too...hessian & washi... What an amazing combo they make:):) lovely, reflective snap, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning.. love the photo, love the pop of the light blue, and can totally relate to your journalling too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, so totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout Jasmine!!! Such a beautiful photo too. I think I am familiar with your journaling too. ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastically thought provoking layout Jas. We all have those days all the time but our job of mum & homemaker is always a work in progress & the results are often reaped way further down the line. My daughter at 20 is now exceptional but as a 17 year old I wondered which direction she would head!

    ReplyDelete