About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Scrapping the Boys and the Girls

Happy weekend to you. I hope you are having a relaxing one.
I found some time to play along at Scrap the Boys and Scrap the Girls this month.

Scrap the Boys is to use this image as inspiration

And I got messy creating this page about Master B who begged and begged for a skateboard. I think Santa would have brought one this year but B saved his money so he could buy one of his own......look out broken bones...lol.


And Scrap the Girls challenge is to use an Action or Sports photo.

I only have one action shot of Miss E....how sad is that?  Well I guess at 5 she hasn't had a lot of time to take part in sports, apart from swimming.  But this term she began her "career" as a gymnast. Well I hope it is her chosen sport.  I was a gymnast for many years and just loved it so I am hoping she will too.


Ok, that's me done for September.  See you next month.

Jasx

18 comments:

  1. Great pages for the children to have later in their lives. I love what you've done with both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. these are wonderful...the STB layout looks amazing.. all the layers.. Love the title 'SK8"!! and your STG one is so soft and pretty.. fantastic photo too.. well done on both of these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages, Jas! Loving the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages, great texture and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these pages are fantastic!! The first one sticks out in my mind and I love the picture of the second one!! My dd did gymnastics for 2 years but then she didn't want it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooooooooooooooo stunning and yummy .... loving the contrast between the two pages .... one so striking and dramatic and the other so soft and feminine, you are so clever Jassy ... love them both x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how different these are Jasmine, but that grungy one at the top is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are both stunning! Fantastic backgrounds and love the way you've used your papers. Thanks for joining in at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just both gorgeous, Jas!! I love how you went super masculine for your boy layout and soft and feminine for your girl~ beautiful work!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both fabulous, Jas! I love the grunginess of the sk8'er one & the colours are just perfect...and the Gymnast one is just so pretty. Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your take on the challenge! The paint looks great :)

    Thx for joining us at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how they are both so different but both fabulous. Thanks for playing at STB :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! Jas....I love your take on the Scrap The Boys base challenge....just gorgeous!!!!
    Thank you for joining us at STB xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your backgrounds and gorgeous layering Jasmine! Beautiful layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these!!! Awesome backgrounds and brilliant design. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both fabulous pages! Great backgrounds, Jasmine!
    Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome pages Jasmine! I love the background on your gymnast one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful pages Jas. Was just thinking the same as Leonie - particularly loving that background on no. 2!

    ReplyDelete