I almost forgot I had done it until I found it in my "pile" of pages. Luckily I did so just in time before the end of the month.
The challenge this month was to create a layout based on the theme of "Season" using this sketch:
And my page looks a little like this:
There is some journaling tucked away behind the photo too (I have also blurred some of the personal information out too).
Well I hope you are well.
Until next time, take care.
Jasx

super page here Jasmine, love the textured background with the tissue paper, fabulous :)
ReplyDeleteHI.. this is a fantastic take on the season challenge.. what a great photo too.. I love the softness of the tissue paper and the texture of the hessian.. What a wonderful layout!!
ReplyDeleteWay cool!!!!!! Love this!!!xxxx
ReplyDeleteWow Jas this is fabulous! I really love the look of this and the color combo....nice and sharp and such an eye-catcher!
ReplyDeleteI like the use of the corrugated cardboard and of the burlap! Great texture on that background & fabulous action shot. Thanks for joining us at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning page Jasmine! Love how you've used the dress pattern paper, burlap and string. All fabulous. xx
ReplyDeleteJas, this is just fabulous! I seriously adore your work- and you have incredible photos. Beautiful <3...
ReplyDeletexErin
Wooow!!!! Jas your payout is absolutely gorgeous, just love it!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteSwoon JAS!! Love Love Love this.... & what a Perfect take on the OUAS challenge!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I'd thought of this!!!
What a Great Idea!! Blurring out some of the info.... Must remember this!! I usually add the info to my layout after I take photo!! x
Oooh...this is great - would never have thought the use pattern paper underneath...works soooo well..genius:):):)
ReplyDeleteYour creativity has no bounds! Such a fabulous combination of texture and layers - love it Jas :)
ReplyDeletewow awesome LO!! I love the snapshot and I love the elements on it!
ReplyDeleteWow Jasmine, great textures! Loving this so much!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning page Jasmine!Loooove!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Jas this is a great masculine page even with the dressmaking pattern. I love the butterflies and the hessian along with these colours, looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteFantastic Jas - loving your theme - perfect for this time of year and great for this challenge - love the style of this LO too!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome page!!!!! Love it so much - the colours and the texture - such a cool topic too! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSuch interesting choice of colours, materials and textures! really stands out, good luck with the challenge!
ReplyDeleteWonderful page. Love it's "neautrality"and soft earthiness.
ReplyDeleteReally such wonderful textures, love the muted earthy tones as Gayle describes them. Always fab photos on your pages too Jas! Thanks so much for sharing your page with us at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the Season challenge Jas! Love the dress pattern background!!
ReplyDeleteLove your take on this challenge, Jasmine. Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.
ReplyDeleteOH Jasmine, this is wonderful! Love the texture and love all the elements! You've added such great touches to the page! It's awesome! Thanks for playing along again!
ReplyDelete