My pages have been coming together really quickly the past couple of weeks, hence the bombardment...(apologies). I have kept them simple whilst still trying to make them effective.
So, I couldn't help but play along with the next sketch at Skissedilla which was this:
And so I created this:
DD insisted on buying this hot pink tutu dress for her Birthday....hence the change to b&w. We have some gorgeous big big mirrors and she was parading around in front of them pretending to be a Ballerina.
Because she was born with Talipes (a foot condition), the doctors told us it would never stop her from doing anything, except maybe Ballet, hence my journaling. Who knows, maybe she will prove them wrong if she decides to try it....
Ok, enough of me.
See you soon.....maybe sooner than you think....sorry.
Jasx

You go, girl!!! This is gorgeous...love the one colour palette...yeah, they've got a name but I can't ...oh, that's it - monochromatic!!!! That's what I really like with your LO the texture with the mono colour:):):) Cute pics, too:):):)
ReplyDeleteWow wow miss j this is sooooooo gorgeous!! Love the choice of the color pinks!!
ReplyDeleteBTW!! Don't apologize for all the posts I need inspro & this is 1 of the places I stop by to get it.... X
This is so impressive! The striking contrast of the b/w photo catches the eye!!! Great work!!!
ReplyDeletexxxx
what a beautiful page! Is shes anything like her mum she will prove them wrong I am sure!!!
ReplyDeleteHI, such a fabulous layout from that sketch! Love all the back ground details, and the photos are very cute too!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love the softness of the textures Jas.
ReplyDeletePerfect feel for a ballerina layout. :)
Beautiful, just beautiful! Love the way the pics just 'pop' against the soft background!
ReplyDeleteAwesome LO I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fabulous page. The photos are just sooooooooo gorgeous and your layout is just sooooooooooooo perfect for them.
ReplyDeleteThis is right up your alley!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout, the colours are wow an dthe photos too precious.
Never say never ;0)
xoxo
This is so gorgeous jas.... and thanks for the concern hon! :) Yep, still here, just dealing with lots of family 'stuff' right now that needs my full attention - hence the little break from scrapping. Not sure when I'll be back, but I am missing the creative therapy terribly!!! take care hon.... xx
ReplyDeleteooh jas, that is just gorgeous.. LOVE the colour....soft and precious!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout Jasmine! I love, love the "spilled" pink.
ReplyDeleteOh, so cute! Lovely pictures too!
ReplyDeleteThis is so soft and pretty Jas!!! Love how you have added the fibre and the feather behind the photo. I think she makes a perfect ballerina!! Have a beautiful weekend. :-) xo
ReplyDeleteOh my Jasmine this is exquisite!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this Jasmine, the textures are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love this page, because it's "pretty" and "grungy" at the same time ! This is what I strive for, don't think I've got there yet but they are my 2 favourite styles. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving me your lovely comment. I have always very much admired your work and so respect your opinion, so when I read your comment it made my day. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteReally pretty Jas, love the soft pinks and your gauze behind your photos looks fab! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteloveeeeeee this Jas and that collection of paper is one of my all time faves .... love how you are evolving your style x
ReplyDeleteOoooh love this Jas & I love the story behind it too. Such a lovely page, so soft & pretty & is that a 2 Crafty chip corner I see there. Woo Hoo. A fab layout. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteGayle put is so beautifully: this is both pretty pretty and grungy at the same time! wondering if there is a word for it prungy?! naaaw! Have to admit I would never have thought Skissedilla and you would make such a cool and fabulous combo, but you seriously do! LOVE this Jas, yes I do! xoxo
ReplyDeleteGeorgeous work, thank you so much for joining us at skissedilla :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty layout & gorgeous photos! I had forgotten about your daughter's foot condition but remember it now. I do hope that all that time in calipers really helped.
ReplyDelete