About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's been a while

again since my last post.

It's school holidays in Victoria and I really thought I would get the chance to catch up....but nope, not quite.

So I am here today to share the July challenge at White With 1.

We would like you to create a page using the following criteria:

 WHITE + POLKA DOTS + TAPE

* Any polka dot papers can be used there is no specific colour theme as we are using Polka Dots, you could also use masking, misting or paint to create your polka dots, Tapes, this can be Washi tape, fabric tapes, masking tapes, Tim Holtz tapes the list goes on...

 And this is my page


Well I'll be off as I really want to try and get some scrapping done. 
How short and sweet was that?...lol.

Have a great night/day.


Jasx

30 comments:

  1. fabulous page, love how you created the polka dot with paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous and really inspiring... think I might play along..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Jas. What a sweetie to have by your side!
    Great texture from the tissue and I love the red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. I love your take on the polka dots. That's such a gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I have been wondering where you've been! I hope you get some time to scrap soon! Your layout is an eye catcher with those bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jas, this is amazing! Just love the arty style photo and your tissue paper background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool layout! Love the photo and it's been scrapped so well - absolutely love it! And school holidays - totally know where your coming from! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jas this is fab! I love the textured background and the red paint looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I could be so short with my posts...must try harder! Hope school hols have had some dry weather!!! This is sooo neat...& sooo true with littlies! I LOVE the red & that bg...really, really arty:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, this is way too cute!! Love that photo- and the red/white combo- perfect!! I've missed you- glad to see your work this morning on my blog roll!!
    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great photo and how clever to use it this way!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!I love the background!!!
    Hugs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing photo, Jas! And I love the way you've scrapped it with the textured background and the fabulous pops of red!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I missed you but this was certainly worth the wait ... loveeeeeeeeeeeee this entire page xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice LO Jas - I love your theme - it reminds me of me and my boy - he's the same - always by my side ☺ I love the design of your LO and the textured background - have missed your posts - hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the whole theme here Jas & what you have done to your background too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy Smoke Miss J!! This is Truly ravishing.... Love the color combo! Another Amazing design..
    Have a Wonderful weekend.... x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jas I just commented on another post this week that red, black and white were a fave combo of mine and this layout looks amazing, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this Jasmine! It has such a great 'artsy' feel to it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love, love, love this, Jasmine! So creative and artistic. That background is really cool, and how precious is that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE that photo and you have made it shine with the fabulously textured but simple background and that circle! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jasmine - gorgeous work! Would love to see more of it over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Being short and sweet myself, I thought your post was just the right length! I have no idea how to describe the style of your LO (you are waaay too clever to be categorised), awesome! Love the dreamy feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this is just tooooooo precious!!! I love it!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very short but very sweet too! What a lovely photo and page!! Hope you got lots done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sooo Cute and artistic, Jas!!! love it!!! hope you are feeling better!!!
    the background is super cool!!! Wonderful work!! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely page - love the red and white! Great Photo! : )

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so artistic Jas!!
    Love it to bits!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Jas, your work is so fabulous. I haven't visited for awhile, but I think you've inspired me to crack out the scrap goods again :) Off now to continue admiring your gorgeous creations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. This one is fabulous!! Love the photo and the LO is great

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful background work with the tissue paper and how striking all that red is! Love the fab photo too, really such a cool angle. Totally loving the snazzy artyness here! xoxo

    ReplyDelete