If not, head over to visit Rachael Funnell's blog. You will not be disappointed. She is amazing and her work just gets better and better.
You can win this:
or this:
If you are wanting to go in the Draw to win 1 of these Giveaways then....
1.you need be a follower of Rachael's if you are not already!
2. Place your FULL NAME & COUNTRY using the link tool!
(YES! this is open WORLD WIDE)
**She is happy to pay for postage no matter where I need to send this**
3. If you REALLY like what you See & what to Double your Chances then you could share this Giveaway on your blog even on your sidebar will do or Facebook then go back & place your FULL Name & Country Again in for another Chance!!
You have till midnight 20th July EST
I would love to wish you luck but selfish me wants this all to myself....ahahahahahaha
(my wickedest laugh)
Jasx
Hey Hey Miss J! THANKS so much for sharing this on your blog Girlfriend.... Much Appreciated! ♥♥
ReplyDeleteRachael has lovely giveaways and indeed this is no exception!! I want all this too LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteHello Jasmine!
ReplyDeleteThanks very much for your visit and lovely comment!
XOXO
Aline Fonseca
Yup, these are super sweet giveaways....I'd like to have one of these too!
ReplyDelete