Good morning,
Just popping in before I continue on with my many things for the day.
I hope you have a great Wednesday.
I have played along with the Special Edition Palette at The Color Room this week which is:
And I created this:
I am really going to miss this girl when she starts school next year. Who is going to keep me company and chat to me all day?
And another I did on the weekend of my boys. They have decided they want to grow their hair but unfortunately, it grows a little scruffy. You know that inbetween stage?? I just want to get in there when they are asleep and cut it off but alas, I will respect their wishes.
I had a ball getting dirty and grungy with this and the boys just loved it when I finished it. I think they thought they were pretty cool in this pic.
And thanks to the Eb for her 'negatives' ideas with the stars/circles and Leonie for letting us use her machine at retreat.
See you soon.
Jasx

Lovely LOs LOVE the last one with it's 'scruffiness'...I can imagine that being a great deal of fun doing!!!!
ReplyDeleteJas I love the boys hair it looks really trendy and I really really love the grunge look of the page. Your daughter's page is beautiful in its simplicity (even though I'm guessing it wasn't that simple to do).
ReplyDeleteJas,
ReplyDeletethe pages are perfect!
beautiful, creative and amazing!
Xoxo
WOW, two very different pages, but I love them both. the first one is so soft and pretty - goes well with the sweet picture. And the second one is totally cool - I can imagine that your boys would think it's just great!! Well done.
ReplyDeleteYes, they are very different pages, but both of them are fabulous. The first one is my favourite - love your use of empty spaces. You are a scrap genious, Jasx. :)
ReplyDeleteJust amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI love the first layout, it's so soft and beautiful and your grungy layout is fantastic!!
Hugs
xoxo
Both of these layout are UTTERLY BRILLIANT...
ReplyDeletelove the Softness to the first layout & the Grungy feel to the second layout! x
OH I love that picture of your daughter! Such a gorgeous pretty page.
ReplyDeleteLots of fun stuff on that boy page, my pleasure about the cricut- nice to see it getting used for a change. lol
I know what you mean about the in-between stage, my eldest' is just about there now!
Cheers. :)
Gorgeous layouts Jas!
ReplyDeleteI love the background and beautiful clusters in the first one.
And the 2nd one you totally rocked the grunginess- the corrugated cardboard looks fab!
wow! Love these! I like the free swaying look of the first and the excitement in the second! Yeah!
ReplyDeleteAww, how gorgeous Jasmine. Love the background and I know all about that 'in between' stage. Lol! Beautiful layout of your girl too. xx
ReplyDeleteJasmine beautifull creations.
ReplyDeleteThe first saw the TCR and found wonderful!
And the second very cool, modern love stars!!
Wow!! The 1st one gives me a melancholic feeling..I love the fact that it brings an emotion out!!! The second one is so playfull and boyish!!! I LOVE it too!!!Great work as always!!
ReplyDeleteHugsss!!!
xoxo
Soooo Pretty your first page, Jas!! love the pic!! and I don't know how to say it in English but I saw your page and bring me peace...love it!! Take care girl! Hugs!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jas, hope you are well! Love that tender layout and you did great on the scruffs one too - perfect!! I know just what you mean - I have a couple of scruffs too and here the schools don't allow it so they get warnings then claim we can't afford to get their hair cut - typical boys and most embarrassing for me as you can imagine!!
ReplyDeleteADORE both your LO's Jas.. the 1st one is so soft and dreamy and of course just loving your boy grunge LO.. awesome work all around!! Hugs :))
ReplyDeleteLove them both Jas. I love the simplicity of the first one & the attitude of the second one. You are such an inspiration to us all. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteYour LO of your little girl is just darling....it looks like she's leaving a trail of butterflies in her wake!
ReplyDeleteThe boy page is totally boy and fun and dynamic...just perfect!
hugs xx
love that photo in that first one Jasmine, and the simple design lets it shine, def needed a grungy feel to the second!! just perfect!
ReplyDeleteAwww Jas how utterly sweet the first one is! the photo is a dream and the softness of the whole page is just so appealing to the eye! The second one is the coolest ever! he he of course your boys are cool! love the stars,punchinella tucked in, the paint splatter .. yeah so awesomely grungy! something I seriously have to practice, totally suck at this coolness that you do so well!xoxox
ReplyDeleteWOW! these are both amazing pages.
ReplyDelete