About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mmmm, what can I share with you today?

The boys are watching the football, the girl is tucked up in bed.  I am in my Happy Scrappy Room ready to create.

I'm still a little behind in sharing so I will fill you in on a couple I did at retreat last month.

This page was a challenge set by Crystal which was an image of "graffiti" with colours of pink, blue, black and greens (if I recall).
I had already created this background using serviettes mod podged onto paper so it was perfect to add to for this challenge.

And then we had a blind scrap challenge by Peta.  It is so hard to know what papers and embellies to pick for a blind scrap although that is the fun of these challenges I guess.
I wasn't totally happy with something about this page....I cannot put my finger on it but just something.  It has created a memory so that's good.



Well I'll be off to create now.

Enjoy your weekend.

Jasx

13 comments:

  1. They are both beautiful Jas! Enjoy your quiet night of scrapping and I'm looking forward to seeing what you create! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are gorgeous, Jas. I love the background of the first one with the pops of colour. I'm not sure what it is about the blind scrap one that you don't like, because it looks fabulous!

    Have fun creating tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Jas, it must have been a day for creating, I've been using a technique from Scrapbooking Memories that the lovely Julie Winks had published in the latest edition. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I am SOOOO lovin that heart & background on the First layout... Love the Distressed edges & Love the double photo with the Curl at top on Your second Layout!
    Both Layouts are D-LISH girl.... ENJOY your scrappin night!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jas,
    your pages are wonderful!
    it's amazing how your projects are richly drawn, lovely!
    Thanks for sharing your art with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Love them both heaps!!!! :D
    P.S. - I thought you'd be watching the footy LOL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both gorgeous pages, Jasmine, but that top one is SO, SO especially creative! Love the bursts of color against the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both totally beautiful Jasmine. I especially love your 'graffiti' one!! LOVE your mod podged serviette background. Gorgeous work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them both Jas especially the first one. That background looks fabulous. Sooo very creative, a fab background to a great layout. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love how you made the background for the first layout - very cool! And the touch of red and teal really makes this creation pop. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Jas I really love what you've done here. Both are so pretty! The colors are fab in the first and the pics are perfect in both....great designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love the "message" layouts so that makes the last one wonderful to me :)The first one is great fun and I just LOVE that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them both for sure! talk about punch in the first one, fab background!! I've got a soft spot for the romantic and shabby so the second one is my fave. Love the red against the craft and the journalling. Beautiful pages both of them! love how easily you create in so many different styles. xoxox

    ReplyDelete