Just popping in with my page for Scrap The Girls this month.
The challenge was to use:
LOVE in the TITLE
TURQUOISE as the DOMINANT COLOUR
and CHIPBOARD
Pretty easy to play along with when Turquoise/Aqua is your favourite colour and when you have a photo of a pretty cute chick on your back and you had been saving that gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chippy butterfly for something special.
Hope you are having a great weekend. My twins are turning 8 on Monday so as a surprise we have invited two of their besties for a play tomorrow.....they will be so excited as they don't get to see these boys very often since we moved.
Then I guess I had better think about presents, family for dinner on Monday night etc etc.
I used to organise weeks in advance but now, a couple of days before....or even the day before.....or even on Monday when they are at school......definitely by Tuesday though.......
Jasx
Lol, I love the intro to your post. Isn't that the way of it with scrappy supplies sometimes? Hoarding that one treasured item for that perfect page? I do that quite often!
ReplyDeleteLove the distressing here and your stamping with the butterfly- I tried doing that on a layout the other day with gesso but it was hard to see- I like how there's a little hint of blue in there to make it stand out more.
And what an adorable, sweet picture. Love the red too.
Nice work!
WOW WOWO WOW Jas!!!! just stunning yep STUNNING oh did i say STUNNING!!!! LOL i so love how you added a little red in with that aqua!!! looks realy good the two colours go well together!!!! Happy bday to your boys for Tuesday!!!! And my weekend is going just great so far!!! done all the weekend chors now its SCRAPPING TIME!!!! hehehehehehe I hope your having a great weekend and i hope that planing for the boys bday comes together nicely for you!!
ReplyDeleteTake Care
Toni
XOXOXOXO
Love the photo, especially with the soft toy squeezed between the two of you. Lovely LO.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, so pretty. Love the way you've used two of the same photo. This is just lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove how the red just pops the page among the pretty whites and blue hues..
ReplyDeletegorgeous arrangement, love the use of the two photos, and your layering is really pretty too
beautiful photo and layout, love those colour combo :)
ReplyDeleteGosh Jas...your work just keeps on getting better!! Love these colours together, you have worked them well and yes what a beautiful treasured photo! The butterfly chippie is PERFECT! Happy birthday to your gorgeous boys! Hope they have a great day with their friends :))xx
ReplyDeleteOooh this is sooo pretty - just love the stitching and the tearing - and the colours are beeeyooootiful!! Have a happy birthday with your boys on Monday - wow - 8 - they are growing up!!
ReplyDeleteone word MAGICAL !! two more FABULOUS AND YUMMO !!!!! hugz xoxo
ReplyDeleteoh yes, def. love aqua - you have made a fabulous LO with that criteria!! Happy birthday with your twinnies - have a very fun day together ☺
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful, thank you so much for joining me in this challenge!
ReplyDeleteJasmine, this is so beautiful!! Those colors are really stunning!! The photo is adorable, and I love the distressing looks awesome as usual :) Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Jaz and happy birthday to the boys have a fab day with them.Take care Kerry xx
ReplyDeleteWOW Jas stunning page.. ADORE all the textures and the pop of red with the aqua looks gorgeous!!! Happy birthday to your boys, have a great day! Hugs :))
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your boys on Tuesday. I'm sure it will all come together in the end, whenever you start.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout love that splash of red with the fabric!!
Far out Jas! these colours are just gorgeous together and that photo sure is special, can totally understand why you've been saving it for something special! Starting to catch up in places after a nightmarish passed few months workwise. And to top it off, our 'puter decided to go funny last week. Took hubbs a couple of days to recover everything that had disappeared. Brrr! Thanks ever ever so much for all your sweet comment and all your visits, I truly am so grateful that you haven't given up on me! Much much love, E
ReplyDeleteHi darling! I have a little something for you on my blog today. xoxoxo Eila
ReplyDeleteThis is simply beautiful Jasmine! The photo is gorgeous and the pops of red are perfect!! LOVE your scrappy style. xx
ReplyDeleteTotally stunning Jaz. Love everything about it. Beautiful. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteHow cool is this page! Totally love it
ReplyDeleteFAB page Jas!!! Totally awesome! :D
ReplyDeleteWow! This is a fabulous page Jasmine! Love everything about it!
ReplyDeleteoooh love this Jas... I love that fabric heart bow.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you twins for today too :) x
LOL Jas!!! You sound just like me leaving things till the last minute when they absolutely have to be done!! I so love your beautiful layout. I am lovin' turqouise atm too and you have used it so perfectly. That chippie butterfly is just stunning isn't it. Have a terrific week and I hope you survived today. PS Love your story about the bull too. hehehe
ReplyDeleteOH! WOWZERS! Miss J..
ReplyDeleteI SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LOVE this layout...
Do you get my drift! L.O.V.E it too bits!!! That Photo of you & your GiRL is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S i have a photo of me & my Girl Similar to this & you Have Inspired me to Print & Scrap it!! Hope your Boys had a GR8 time with their Besties..... ♥
This is gorgeous Jas! Who would have thought red and turquoise could look this awesome together! Love all the texture you have added! Happy B'day to your gorgeous boys too. Take care xox
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful!! Love the gorgeous photo and fabulous mix of colours :)
ReplyDeletelove love love the layers!
ReplyDeleteThere's a lot of love in that page...it's just so beautiful! I love how you overlapped the double photo, the textures & layering! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Jasmine! The soft textures and your colour scheme with that gorgeous photo. It's perfect! xo
ReplyDeleteHi! I know it`s my second comment:), but I like it very much!
ReplyDeletePlease visit me if you have some time for Candy Challenge /my 1st B-day!;)
Regards~!