I would like to start by wishing my God Daughter Ellen a very happy Birthday.
She sent me a message on Monday telling me she had been looking at my blog and loves my work and was very inspired. How sweet is that? Thanks Nelly.
Therefore, it is quite fitting that my page for Once Upon a Sketch/Get Creative this month is all about her....
She is so elegant and beautiful and I wanted my page to capture that.
So this month, Once Upon A... Sketch has teamed up with Get Creative
The Get Creative gals have come up with some fantastic interpretations of the OUAS sketch challenge, which you can check out HERE.
This also meant that the Once Upon A... Sketch gals got to work with the fabulous sketch by Irini Liolia over at Get Creative.
This is the sketch we worked from:.
We are delighted to see so many of you embracing the Once Upon A...Sketch sister blog Get Creative this month. Thanks so much for playing along with each of us.
For Once Upon A... Sketch Feb 15th Challenge details and the Get Creative's fabulous interpretations, head over HERE.
For Once Upon A... Sketch Feb 15th Challenge details and the Get Creative's fabulous interpretations, head over HERE.
Over and Out.
Jasx

Gorgeous!!! How full on is this! Love the design with that flourish - great take on the sketch! Love this!!! :D
ReplyDeleteP.S. lol @ jinxing me @ TCR! Sooo funny! :D
Love what you did with the foil.
ReplyDeleteand I loved your comment on my blog, cracked up laughing. spooky about the googles haha.
wow such a fabulous page Jas .... loved it from the moment I laid eyes on it .... striking !!! hugz x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!!! Love your layout, love the sketch :)
ReplyDeleteVery striking page! I love the black frame with the red feather!!
ReplyDeleteoooh lovely!! Loving the embossed foil! Love it all xoxo
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! Totally loving that embossed silver metalic!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Putting my socks back on after you knocked them off with this page!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! just amazing Jasmine!!! i so love it !!!! Differentbut just STUNNING!!!!
ReplyDeletelove that embossed foil up the top there to the left!!! Love the flowers and that black frame just so so so LOVE IT ALL
Take Care
TONI
XOXOXOOX
wowowowowowow that red flourish just looks INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jas! ok...this layout is SO impressive!!! Just out of the ordinary!!! AWESOME I would say! So eye catching! I also saw the photos on your last post! They are fantastic!! You have a lovely,beautiful family!!!
ReplyDeleteHugsss!!
My goodness this is such a stunning page Jas! loooove that red flourish and gosh your good daughter has to be a model with those legs and that face! gorgeous girl! xxx
ReplyDelete