About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A LO for my Mommy

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
We had a busy one but a very social one so it was a lot of fun catching up with friends and family.

Scrapbudz this month brings you this sketch to play with:


 

This was a pretty busy sketch for me but I love a good challenge.

My mum actually scraps herself (well not of herself but she scraps too....and her work is gorgeous, plus it is handy when you can go to your Mommy who is the 'Prima Product Queen' and find that perfect blue flower you need as a showpiece on a LO).
Something about the prettiness of this sketch reminded me of her so I decided to create a LO about her and made it all pretty and noice.  (I think she liked the LO apart from the photos....)


So this one was to my Mum who does so much and I just wanted her to know that I really do love her and everything she does.

Scrapbudz has been a little quiet the past few months so we would love to see you come over and join in the July sketch challenge in.

Jasx

19 comments:

  1. Oh I love what you have done here...simply gorgeous! I have to ask...have you stamped the background paper? Love your colour combo too...love all of it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jas, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog xx I love this page and love that you get to share your scrapping with your mum that is really special xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a magical LO ..
    love all your special touches and the clusters are just gorgeous Jas... awesome colours and I really like the pics, I bet your mum loved it .. .... having a beautiful relationship with your mum must be wonderful ... something I never experienced ...mum died when i was a very small child ...but being a twin is fantastic .. we all need someone to be close to ... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me oh my...FABULOUS work Miss Jasmine : )I LOVE the torn square bit...so neato! Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page and lovely dedication to your mum! How fun that she scraps too, I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty layout Jas & great dedication to your mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jas, I love how you dedicated this layout to your mum, and you rocked what I would call a difficult sketch, I love the background paper and the stamping, wow, nothing "dicky" about this layout. lol Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Gorgeous & lovely Layout of your Mum....
    This Sketch looks very full on!!!! But you have rocked it....
    Have a FAB Week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous page and sweet sweet journalling Jas. I love all the special goodies here on the page.
    enjoy your week. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is sooooo BEAUTIFUL Jas!!! The cut out bit and the distressing looks amazing!! Love your gorgeous journalling too! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww bet your mum loves this Jas. It's so pretty. Love the torn out piece very cool. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous work Jas!!! You have rocked this sketch! (And how lucky are you to have a scrappy mum?) Love, love, love the colour combo you've used here and the flowers are simply yum! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful layout and an awesome take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooo this is just beautiful i love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful!! Georgeous work!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!! Jasmine this is so feminine and pretty. LOVE the way you used that background paper too. Beautiful work!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your take on the sketch. And such a sweet tribute to your mom. Mothers do a lot for us and we do the same for our children. Hopefully they will appreciate it too...:o) Your mother looks so sweet in those photos and how lucky that she enjoys scrapbooking too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful jas!! stunning colours.. that peach colour really stands out.. i love it! gorgeous page! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow it's amazing very beautiful greetings Janneke

    ReplyDelete