I don't have a "style" as such but I think I have worked out that I work best when I use about 3 main colours on a page, I don't like too much clutter, and I like my photo to pop somehow. I might need to work on a name for this "style". Any ideas let me know...lol.
So this creation was a Tara inspired LO. I had this fabric from a WIOIN kit and never knew how to use it to show it off but I think this works.
Well, I am off to the zoo with the kidlets. It is a little bit wet but hopefully it doesn't rain too much more.
And, hopefully I don't leave one of them in a monkey cage....
Jasx
love that fabric Jas - cute LO and photo and the tape looks awesome. Love this new "style"
ReplyDeleteThis is perfect Jasmine!!! Love the frame around that sweet little face :-) I totally love this style xx
ReplyDeleteLOVE this Jas! The fabric is divine and so is the colour scheme! Really love the frame too! XXX
ReplyDeleteThis is totally GORGEOUS Jas!!!!!I love this style and the stitched fabrick ROCKS!!!!! Keep it coming! :)
ReplyDeletexo
Jasmine...this totally totally totally rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIs that fabric?? It is FABulous!! What ever the style it is you. Keep it up. I love it truly!
ReplyDeletethat's a gorgeous page!!
ReplyDeleteand a very sweet pic :-)
Thanks for the lovely words on my blog too...xx
wow Jaz.. these are awesome.. fantastic.. and i must admit i dont have a style either..it changes every layout.. so i call it "what ever comes into my head style"...lol.. anyho. its fantastic.. oh and the post below... is absolutely stunning.. wow. awesome.. fantastic..
ReplyDeleteI really like this! Its wonderful! Love the fabric.
ReplyDelete