I have used some of my green food dyed doilies and lace. I don't know if this photo will last forever as I am sure it is soooooo NOT acid free, but hey, I think it looks good.
I have had the sewing machine out so I'm going crazy with that and I have also had the paint out so I've been going a bit crazy with that too.
I wanted to keep this simple so I hope it worked.
I am one of the lucky few who loves her MIL and my journaling reads:
and a close up of my embellies. I scrounged through the bits and pieces box, found this feather and thought what the heck, stick it on. I kinda like it.
Well it's getting late and I am trying to finish another LO. Will share it with you soon.
Jasx
I love the LO too Jas!
ReplyDelete(And LOL re: the food dying, I have been up to the very same thing!) XXX
Gorgeous pp's Jas - that photo is so precious. the food colour worked well on the doilies and looks cool on the yellow. Great LO.
ReplyDeleteLove how the paint and the sewing machine and all the rest can come out of hiding after the last couple of weeks - you should see this place.. back to normal mess!! LOL
Love it jas... i recently had a play with feathers too! i just love them.. gorgeous doileys too btw... and SNAP with the big stitched circle {hehe}. Cheers for now - i really need to finish packing!! :)) x
ReplyDeletethis is just GORGEOUS. you have scrapped that beautifully
ReplyDelete, love the circle :) x
Beautiful LO Jas. Love all the little details!!
ReplyDeleteI love this. Especially the strips of music sheets.
ReplyDeleteI love it Jasmine. The photo, the stitching, the paint, the colours... all fabulous!! :)
ReplyDelete