Happy New Year.
Did you celebrate in style?
We go away with friends to country Victoria and spend our New Year there.
It is a quiet sleepy town so it's very relaxed and easy.
No more big nights for us...lol.
I created this page back on retreat last year.
I am finding it hard to create boy pages at the moment but this one seemed to come together well.
I began using some random painting and stamping on the background.
I also used paint on the doilies to "grunge" them up under the photo.
I stapled some pieces of blue punchinella, then added some twine. Finishing off with a few embellies like the resin flower, a flair button, journal it circle, pick n place bow and some washi tape from a Just Add Paper Kit.
Thanks for stopping in today.
Jasx


Happy New Year!! this layout is fabulous and I usually find the boy pages a bit harder to create too.. I saw the new year in very quietly...I hope you have a great year ahead..
ReplyDelete