Have you seen the gorgeous January Inspiration Board at The Scrap Suite?
It is just divine.
I immediately wanted to create a page using a black background
and then it had to have lots of gold and silver and sparkle...
So that was my inspiration and starting point.
I have used a photo of one of my boys and myself taken a few years ago now.
I really wanted to capture us so I kept the page pretty simple and used the gold frame to highlight the pic.
And my close up shows the texture and sparkle of the D'lish embellies.I also used part of a Christmas card in the background which was black and gold.
I have included:
Glitter heart (from a Just Add Paper Kit)
I would love to see you play along with this board.
Jasx



This looks amazing, how good does everything look on the black back ground!!!
ReplyDelete