It's been some time since I was a part of a Scrappy Team so I am really excited to share with you.....
I, Jasmine Shea, am officially a member of the amazingly talented D-lish Design Team.
I am beyond excited and honoured to showcase the many fabulous products from the D-lish Scraps Store.
There are so many embellishments that come in all of the colours of the rainbow.
You are sure to find everything you need.
Every month there is a new Just Add Paper Kit.
Be sure to mark the 1st of the month on your calendar to make sure you don't miss out on their release.
Joining me on the team are these amazing girls:
I can't wait to share my pages with you soon.
Be sure to check out
if you haven't already.
Jasx


Well done, that is a great team to be a part of.. enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThat's FANTASTIC news... & that will make you get your scrap on!!!! Well done. They have beaut bits!!!
ReplyDelete