About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, April 2, 2017

D-lish Scraps April Inspiration Board

  I hope you can join in the challenge Inspiration Board for April at D-lish Scraps this month.
You will also see these awesome colours in the Just Add Paper Kit
There are some fabulous pages for inspiration from the newly announced Design team. 
There are some familiar faces returning and some new faces, like mine, all keen to inspire and showcase D-lish Scraps products!
 So check it out! 
Here is the April Inspiration Board "Retro Revival" 
- an awesome and cool mix of primary colours!
  
And here is my page. 
 
I really struggled using this paper because I don't use such bold patterned paper much these days but I was really happy with the way it turned out (and I just had to use it because it matched perfectly to one of the pics on the Inspiration board).  
Using D-lish goodies on my page made it so much easier.  
Here are some close ups highlighting embellishments like

1 comment: