Oh Blog, how I have missed you. I just saw that I have not blogged since November 29 last year.
I even had to re-sign in and luckily I remembered my password....lol.
I have created a quick page, one to hopefully get the scrappy juices flowing again, for Scrap The Girls.
I have used the sketch but with my variations on it.

I have used the D-lish Scraps 'Just Add Paper' Kit on my page and I just love the yellow and green together. The kits are fabulous and bring a page together so easily.
And my page with a few close ups
Thanks for stopping in and here's to more scrappy blogging from me :)
Jas x
Very pretty page. love the green and yellow together. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap the Girls :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I would have no idea what my password was! Just as well you remembered.... so, more blogging for YOU, Mrs J!!! Lovely page. You never fail to inspire....that touch with the string on the peg with Prep B on it? Looks fab:):)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! Stunning colours and that photo! Thanks for playing along at STG! Welcome back
ReplyDeleteOh I love the colours you've used Jasmine, helps to make the photo pop. Thanks for joining us at STG.
ReplyDeleteoh this is gorgeous!! I love the texture paste peeking out behind the photo and doiley! a charming touch!
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls, and well done on getting the mojo flowing!
Such a pretty page, those colours are just so fresh! How good are the d-lish kits!! Thanks for playing along at STG!
ReplyDeleteSo soft, I really love this layout!!! Thank you so much for joining Scrap The Girls!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely layout, i love it! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great page and clever use of that kit. Thanks for playing along with us at STG
ReplyDelete