About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Kraft+ November Challenge

Well I am just getting this in in time.  I created my page for Kraft+ weeks ago and suddenly it's the 29th....

The challenge this month was to take inspiration from your closet....such a unique challenge and I had to have a go.

 

I am a pretty simple, plain style of gal.  I would love to be a "bit more out there" but I just can't do it. 
My inspiration came from these clothes:

  

And my page...(apologies for the photo being cropped a bit unevenly)

 
See you soon

Jasx

4 comments:

  1. Oh! This is nice.....totally different style [& isn't that the fun of scrapping???!!!]...adore the colours, those large flowers & it's a corker of a photo of you, too:):)!!! Thanks for joining in at K+ this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, I love the colors you have been inspired by!! lovely photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely colour palette, certainly not a plain or simple layout...gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jas! I can sure see your inspiration in the layout!

    ReplyDelete