About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Another challenge for the month....I'm on a roll

I have been playing with 8.5x11 pages lately which I have found a lot easier than 12x12.  There isn't as much space to use up which makes creating quicker. I will always be a 12x12 gal but it's fun to mix it up a bit.

With this page I created for Scrap The Girls, I did use a 12x12 but it was all a bit lost with the busy background paper and not a lot of embellishment so I cut it down and the result was a lot better.

Hat or no Hat?  Do you wear them? I would love to wear hats (although my bank balance is probably thankful I don't) but they just don't suit me.  This particular day I tried my girlfriends hat on, and of course it looked beautiful on her, but no, I just didn't like it on me.

The challenge this month is this:
 

I used pastels but also threw in a brighter shade, just to make the page a bit more funky and fun.


Have a wonderful day and until next time,

Jasx

4 comments:

  1. Love your background. Thanks for playing along with STG xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the book paper! Gorg! And you splatters are pretty perfect. Thanks for playing along with STG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a different approach to the moodboard. Thanks for playing along with us at STG

    ReplyDelete