About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, March 21, 2016

Technology....

Good morning,

Sharing another page for Scrap FX today……about technology…….

I love it, but I loath it too.  It’s a great thing, but it’s a bad thing too.   It can help us learn, or it can become an obsession.

In our house, we limit the time spent on iPads, iPhones, PS4, TV, computers, any device.  Moderation is our rule.

On this particular day, we had been very busy out and about, sport, errands etc so it was time to come home and just relax.

Just 5 More Minutes

Just 5 mins

I adore these little Space Invaders.  They are super cute and come in a pack of 9.  I had to resist adding them all to my page….it was only that I wanted to save some for another page that I only used 3.
Just 5 mins 1
I have also used the Hash Frame to frame my photo and inked it in black to really make my photo pop.
Just 5 mins 2

The  “just5moreminutes” title from the Gamer Theme Pack was perfect for this page too.
So love it or hate it, technology is here to stay and we just have to use it wisely right?

Jas x

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes that scene looks familar when my older children come for a visit.. sometimes I feel like i need to text them to ask them a question!!! Fabulous frame, love the title too.. great layout!!

    ReplyDelete