About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Some new and some old....

I have created two pages for you today to showcase some amazing new products,
and also some older but still fabulous products.

Adventure Awaits
I love this photo of my son taken many years ago now and when I saw the Jet Plane I knew I wanted to use both together on a page.  I also used the black and white Australian Map Transparency as a layer and the Adventure Awaits Title was just the finish I needed for my theme.

Adventure Awaits Banner
Adventure awaits 1 Adventure awaits 2


 Love Theze Moments
When you don’t have the alphas you need for a title…well, just improvise and use a “z” instead of an “s” which is what I did with the Itty Bitty Best Serif alphas.  I then used the Moments word to finish my title.

Love theze moments Banner
Love theze moments 2

In the background I have used texture paste in the Scribble Script stencil to add some detail to the background.

Love theze moments 1

And to highlight the photo, I inked the Sketchy Heart stamp in black and added it to the photo.
 Happy Scrapping.
Jasmine X

1 comment:

  1. Amazing and wonderful pages.. just love the arty feel to them...

    ReplyDelete