About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A Hint of Hound - Kraft+

I am very excited to be Guest Designing for Kraft+ this month.

The challenge is:

A sketch ... with a twist.
You must include houndstooth pattern somewhere on your creation.

(time to check out the "B-Side" of those patterned papers!)

This is the sketch:
 




I decided to rotate the sketch in order to suit my photos and embellies.
I had a napkin with the houndstooth print on it which I received with some other amazing goodies from Sandra Wallace in lieu of a prize I had won late last year at Kraft+.


Make sure you check out the other cool creations by the Design Team and see what you have in the way of houndstooth to join this month's challenge.

Jasx

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you got that hounds tooth paper!!! Looks brill & I adore the 'pop' of the yellow flower ..... gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete