About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, February 19, 2016

Scrap FX - More Australiana

I really am loving the Australian themed chipboard at Scrap FX this month

…It’s hard to pick which photo and which pieces to use…

Sydney

We have travelled to Sydney a number of times but this was the first trip for our children.  They just love seeing the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.  I am still in awe each time we visit.

 The Sydney Theme Pack was just perfect for this page.

IMG_0983

I inked the chipboard pieces and then covered them in dimensional magic.
I also added some of the Tractor & Truck Charts transparency under my photo like I would use washi tape by cutting it into strips.

IMG_0987 

 
Australia Day 2016

So keeping with my Australian theme, I have created a page for our “backyard cricket” game on Australia Day.

I placed my chipboard pieces: Australia Day mini, 2016 Year pack and Made In Australia onto my page ready to ink when I was happy with the placement but again I loved the raw element to the pieces so I decided to leave them as they are made.


IMG_0976
IMG_0978

I hope you have enjoyed the ‘Australian’ pieces as much as I have.

Jas x

1 comment: