About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, August 6, 2015

ARTastic August Challenge

A new month means more new challenges.  I am determined to scrap "lots" this month.

I have used the amazing painting at ARTastic this month to create this page:



I used a number of stencils with texture paste to create my background.  It was so much fun being random and a little bit messy.  This has to be one of my fave pics too.  I love that the kids are so focused and intense but so natural and carefree too.

And this is the painting used for inspiration called Over the Moon by Kirra Jamison. I love owls. Something about them is really intriguing.



See you soon.

Jasx

8 comments:

  1. Love it! Good on you getting some more challenges done!! That bg is awesome
    - especially the combo of patterns. Love how you've kept the colouring subtle too:) so happy to see you joining us at ARTastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning - love everything about this page - thanks for sharing with us on ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this - the great background, the design, the gorgeous pic ...... everything. Thank you for joining our challenge at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its gorgeous.love the photo.
    http://butterfliesnbuttons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! to the background you have created here.......fabulous. This is just such a gorgeous page. Thanks for playing along at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous photo and I love how you have kept the photo the centre of your page and yet managed to still create such a beautiful background. I love the mood you have created with the colours. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at ARTastic. Hope you get lots of scrapbooking done this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout. Love the background, really makes your beautiful photo pop. Thank you for joining in at ARTastic
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Fantastic background work & the colours are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete